Kingdom Hearts RPG Mafia - Game Over! Town Wins!

Just now, Malfatron said:

Read up again @TheKillerNacho from a bit before night to now and tell me your true thoughts

Pass another test for me

I want to hit on a 3rd in a row and if you are town you will do all that you can..

Just read from night on and give me your thoughts

Just now, Malfatron said:

Pass another test for me

I want to hit on a 3rd in a row and if you are town you will do all that you can..

Just read from night on and give me your thoughts

that's what I'm doing already.

i'm fine with you investigating me either way.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Well dammit ok

Never mind

to be clear:

there's no reason to hold a jan kill to night 2 so they probably tried to do it night 1 but was foiled. if scoundrel softed his save somewhere that person would therefore be relatively clear (it wasn't you since he had his vote on you early into the day)

• Like 1

alternatively if scoundrel was watcher and someone else protected someone n1, they should probably come forweard with who they saved imo.

that would also assure malf gets another invest on someone other than protector & their n1 target

@Forge i think you should have pushed the hit harder on a claimed cop who already got a scum

Also, i faked the watcher part of chatgpts reveal on @Scoundrel and he rolled with it. I told chatgpt "make scoundrel claim watcher". I was attemping to make scoundrel a more palatable hit for scum than me. It was my only shot to live 

Scoundrel played the part perfectly and leaned into it. I still give him 50 percent of this kill

• Like 3

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

alternatively if scoundrel was watcher and someone else protected someone n1, they should probably come forweard with who they saved imo.

that would also assure malf gets another invest on someone other than protector & their n1 target

actually nevermind. if scoundrel was protector mafia can now fakeclaim it. this would be a bad idea

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

that would also assure malf gets another invest.

Last post…but I’d have doubts on scoundrel being a watcher, protector makes more sense. He bluffed watcher I’d bet.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Last post…but I’d have doubts on scoundrel being a watcher, protector makes more sense. He bluffed watcher I’d bet.

you could be right, but I don't really see wha the advantage of faking a watcher claim as protector. either one is a priority mafia target because it prevents them from freely killing cop

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Yep, i tried to hint that to him with the "chatgpt results", and he didnt disappoint

Edited by Malfatron