Training Camp 2024

Madmike90

This guys is legit with inside info.

I hope it isn't Judon to Bears like so many on Twitter want.  I think that is a bad move.  He is 31 and you have to sign him still.  

23 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

This guys is legit with inside info.

I hope it isn't Judon to Bears like so many on Twitter want.  I think that is a bad move.  He is 31 and you have to sign him still.  

i doubt it involves the bears - but could see it involving aiyuk, judon, devante adams, one of the cowboys, or longshot tristan wirfs.

• Like 1

On 7/30/2024 at 8:22 AM, dll2000 said:

Maybe Smith can't play nickel

smith is an outside guy - he would be first up if JJ or rique go down. blackwell is JAG imo, stroman was on our PS half the season last year. 

this gives us an UDFA to follow on hard knocks this year looks like

• Like 1

On 7/28/2024 at 7:45 AM, dll2000 said:

That with reported TN coaches attitude about him have gotten him off to a really rocky start with Bears fans.   Particularly because Oline has been suffering and he was supposed to go a long way to fixing it.  

This is a continuation of what Tennessee experienced and what pissed Vrabel off so much.  Davis has shown himself to be lazy about maintaining his conditioning which has led to multiple games lost due to injury both there and now here as well.

IMHO we saw an indication of this last year when he seemed to milk his mother's death for all that it was worth.  We've all lost loved ones during our lives and have had to work through our grief while still dealing with our daily responsibilities.

JMHO but I'm beginning to feel like his issues at Tennessee with Vrabel weren't any different than those he's having with Flus now.  This in on Davis.  He's been given some grace multiple times and he's taken advantage of it.  IMHO this is who he is.

4 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

He is?

Apparently.  He hasn't been 100%, but he has had a lot of correct and early calls this year on NFL news.  

He isn't just making it up.  Someone is obviously feeding him something.  

Go through his timeline.  

35 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

Apparently.  He hasn't been 100%, but he has had a lot of correct and early calls this year on NFL news.  

He isn't just making it up.  Someone is obviously feeding him something.  

Go through his timeline.  

He said like 5 days ago Lamb was going to sign a big extension in the next few days. Wrong

Just because he predicted Love and Tua would get extensions doesn't mean much. Everyone and their mother knew those guys were going to be extended

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

He said like 5 days ago Lamb was going to sign a big extension in the next few days. Wrong

Just because he predicted Love and Tua would get extensions doesn't mean much. Everyone and their mother knew those guys were going to be extended

That's fine.  I am not his agent or partner.  I don't care if you believe him or not.  

I take everything with a grain of salt.  

Just sharing news.  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

it was 2 days ago, there's still 1 more day before it's "the next few days."

he also had the exact days for the tua and love contracts

not to mention the fact that JJ would holding out for fully up front guarantees which....he held out until he got those.\

again, you don't have to believe or follow him, but he normally does have stuff before other "insiders"

7 hours ago, HuskieBear said:

it was 2 days ago, there's still 1 more day before it's "the next few days."

he also had the exact days for the tua and love contracts

not to mention the fact that JJ would holding out for fully up front guarantees which....he held out until he got those.\

again, you don't have to believe or follow him, but he normally does have stuff before other "insiders"

He said Love and Tua would sign "this week" on the 21st and they did. Again that's not getting intel. He knew he'd get it before camp or just a few practices in, which everyone did. He also said KC was trading Sneed to the Colts and Tyler Boyd was signing with the Steelers among a ton of other misses

Maybe he has sources but they are wrong just as much as they are right

• Like 1

Just shoot me.  Every bloody year.  At least Bates is playing center.  The guy has barely any starts there.  Been rotating all Spring and then gets moved as soon as Davis got hurt.  

Either he is your starting center or he isn’t   Pick a lane and let him get good at a spot.  

1 hour ago, dll2000 said:

Just shoot me.  Every bloody year.  At least Bates is playing center.  The guy has barely any starts there.  Been rotating all Spring and then gets moved as soon as Davis got hurt.  

Either he is your starting center or he isn’t   Pick a lane and let him get good at a spot.  

I’m choosing to save my concern for when we know why guys are missing. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AZBearsFan said:

I’m choosing to save my concern for when we know why guys are missing. 

Nate Davis is sharing a Lipton iced tea with Matt Eberflus at their farmhouse in Iowa. He’ll be back at some point