WR Brandon Aiyuk Requests a Trade

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I'd guess a second a future third. But wouldn't be surprised if its like a 4th 

I'm gonna say it'll be a 2nd and 4th, they can't let themselves get worked that hard

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Remember when Hollywood Brown went for a first. Good times. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, adamq said:

I'm gonna say it'll be a 2nd and 4th, they can't let themselves get worked that hard

Agreed. I am thinking 2 + 3 or 2 + 4. Just a massive failure by the front office. 

LIke damn. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Sigh....the thing about this front office is that this seems like a very, very bad average value return proposition. And I have the feeling that something nonsensical will happen like they turn one of those picks into a real player. And the other into an unrosterable running back. And learn literally nothing because player draft value for this team is just madness.

• Like 4

lol, just remembered that Claypool went for a second. Hopefully this is more like the CMC trade than what you guys are guessing. 

Edited by GW21
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, GW21 said:

lol, just remembered that Claypool went for a second. Hopefully this is more like the CMC trade than what you guys are guessing. 

Or the Diggs trade. Gotta believe in something...

4 minutes ago, GW21 said:

Maybe Claypool is who we bring in to replace Aiyuk. He's a free agent, I think. So then it'll be like we got 2 second round picks for Aiyuk? 

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Maybe Claypool is who we bring in to replace Aiyuk. He's a free agent, I think. So then it'll be like we got 2 second round picks for Aiyuk? 

I hate you.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

laugh-crying.gif

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Forge said:

He's in Buffalo, but should be a free agent soon as I don't believe he will beat out Mack Hollins

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Steve_DeBerg_Fan_420 said:

In spite of a complete lack of evidence or reasonable support, I'm still hoping we can land Broderick Jones. 

That would be cool. 

1 hour ago, GW21 said:

Im hoping for something like this as well and maybe i’m giving our front office more credit than they deserve but my prediction is a 2025 2nd and 4th rounder and a 2026 3rd.