49ers Training camp 2024

15 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

What players could the Steelers relistically offer that the 49ers would take?

Alex Highsmith?

I doubt the Steelers trade Troy Fautanu or Broderick Jones.

Maybe Cam Heyward? Rumors are they may let him test FA next offseason. But I agree, there’s no receiver (from Pitt) that I would want to fill Aiyuk’s role and I doubt they are going to include a young player along with a first or second round pick. 

9 minutes ago, StevenK said:

Maybe Cam Heyward? Rumors are they may let him test FA next offseason. But I agree, there’s no receiver (from Pitt) that I would want to fill Aiyuk’s role and I doubt they are going to include a young player along with a first or second round pick. 

Not that it really matters, but I would strongly consider a Broderick Jones trade, but it's unlikely Pitt would deal him.

Edited by Steve_DeBerg_Fan_420

24 minutes ago, 9erFreak77 said:

Lol! Why do you have to be “that” guy? 

Mainly because there is no deadline right now. There's nothing to drive either party to make a decision. 

Aiyuk doesn't have to sign a contract (with the niners or with a potential trade partner) if there's something specific he doesn't like (whether that's the actual contract terms or the trade partner) and the 49ers don't have any impetus to accept a trade for less than they want. 

https://x.com/prettyrickey213/status/1820526602356453490?s=46&t=7DLeyqnA14kUL0jJL3rWrg

Seems like it’s ALL up to Aiyuk and the Niners are letting everyone know. Trying to call that man’s bluff. Which is it Aiyuk, play for a contender and extend (or play on your 5th year) with us or go to a rebuild(ish) team and get the bag. 

How do we upload the tweets? Has there been an update? 

Edited by StevenK

2 minutes ago, StevenK said:

How do we upload the tweets? Has there been an update? 

change x to twitter and then repaste it and it will embed. Stupid, but thats the issue. 

• Like 2

Haven't been paying as much attention this offseason. From Instagram and browsing this thread, it seems like Mason, Schrader, Pearsall, Conley, Bell, Puni, Winters, Graham, Brown, Green & Yiadom have stepped up this camp. 

Also seems like some players that haven't taken the next step are Gray, Luter & Womack? And while its maybe unfair, Guerrendo/Jackson/Latu not helping themselves with being injured. 

Edited by 49ersfan

5 minutes ago, N4L said:

change x to twitter and then repaste it and it will embed. Stupid, but thats the issue. 

I have to imagine that gets corrected at some point. Other sites are now able to embed the x.com address

3 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

Sounds like the trade is done per him. Yeah he's said after the Aiyuk trade he will go away.

So he is a Steeler? Rickey posted the Renegade song and apparently thats the Steelers song? Idk