49ers Training camp 2024

1 minute ago, N4L said:

Jeff Bridges Confused GIF - Jeff Bridges Confused The Big ...

Maybe he’s saying because New Englands second will be higher than Cleveland’s? 

If the second round pick is the big piece of this trade we had better be getting some additional picks along with it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Judon has to be added to the trade. 

Isn’t he holding out for a contract too? Seems like we’d just be trading one problem for another at that point. 

1 minute ago, GW21 said:

Isn’t he holding out for a contract too? Seems like we’d just be trading one problem for another at that point. 

He's at practice now

3 minutes ago, GW21 said:

Maybe he’s saying because New Englands second will be higher than Cleveland’s? 

If the second round pick is the big piece of this trade we had better be getting some additional picks along with it.

This is the real reason why, I would imagine. He's taking a shot on that pats pick being like 35

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

Pearsall probably isn't ready for that role on a contender. 

billy-madison-comedy.gif

Honestly, and maybe this is wishful thinking, but I’m hoping that the fact that Ricky is and older prospect and by all accounts he made some major strides his last year at Florida, that it won’t be such an adjustment for him as we’ve seen with some of our other receivers coming out of college.

Obviously this is a new offense and one that can be hard on young receivers, but it sounds like he’s a gym rat and a dude that is all ball.

• Like 1

I do really enjoy the fact that no one seemingly knows who Rickey is, but he certainly seems to be turning everything on its head.

Got Tom P. all up in arms earlier today and these other folks taking what he’s saying as gospel (although his track record has been very good). 

We never seem to have a dull offseason anymore.

• Like 1

30 year old Amari Cooper doesn't get me too excited. Also, Brock wouldn't have much time to build any chemistry with him before the season starts. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe

7 minutes ago, Forge said:

I just wonder what the package is from the Steelers? It can’t be a guard and a pick. NE/CLE both have receivers and picks included in their supposed packages. 

Some ppl including beat writers asking for Fautanu are delusional. 

2 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

30 year old Amari Cooper doesn't get me too excited. Also, Brock wouldn't have much time to build any chemistry with him before the season starts. 

Not excited, but he’s still consistently good and can definitely fill Aiyuk’s role.