49ers Training camp 2024

10 minutes ago, JIllg said:

It's rough when it happens to the availability all-star guy. 

He returned at least, but his availability history and then getting hurt on the very first rep had my howling

Not sure if Guerendo ever returned. He  had a hammy issue.

He's jumping right on that  first year IR before getting dumped in year 2 because he lost his spot to the udfa track

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Forge said:

He returned at least, but his availability history and then getting hurt on the very first rep had my howling

Not sure if Guerendo ever returned. He  had a hammy issue.

He's jumping right on that  first year IR before getting dumped in year 2 because he lost his spot to the udfa track

Guerendo did not return and Kawakami said he was looking electric before going down. Don't have much hopes for him anyways but this sucks.

Hopefully we get something done with Williams soon. That is a no-brainier. Some are saying that makes getting a deal for Aiyuk easier but we don't need him to get a new deal to lock up Aiyuk. That's nonsense. 

Just going to lay it out there... The vibes kind of suck this year lol

If you need more evidence, I present you a Danny Gray training camp highlight

44 minutes ago, Forge said:

Just going to lay it out there... The vibes kind of suck this year lol

If you need more evidence, I present you a Danny Gray training camp highlight

Coming back from losing the Super Bowl always sucks.  

Then again, 2021 started out like a dumpster fire and we ended up in the NFCCG.  

31 minutes ago, Forge said:

Guerendo hammy serious enough to need an MRI according to barrows

All hamstring injuries are pretty serious, even when they are not.  

If you think the vibes are off, just watch Brock's interview.  That guy is determined like hell to win; absolutely a laser focused athlete and a hell of a leader.  He won't let them have too much of a letdown.  

Purdy's enhanced legs make it look like he slipped arm day. Dynamite.

As for the vibes, first day of camp. The holdouts suck, but there is still time. Trent probably doesn't need training camp at this point at all. 

The schedule, and two key starters coming off injuries make my blood shudder more than anything else. 

39 minutes ago, WhyAmIHere said:

If you think the vibes are off, just watch Brock's interview.  That guy is determined like hell to win; absolutely a laser focused athlete and a hell of a leader.  He won't let them have too much of a letdown.  

Not sure I buy that as something that actually happens, but Purdy is the strongest positive vibes we got going for sure. 

We are going to win (barring injuries)  as we have a lot of great talent though, not overly concerned about that. 

• Like 3

Bell can't be doing that. That's the primary way he's going to make the roster. We have 5 of the 6 receiver spots locked up.

• Like 1