49ers Training camp 2024

30 minutes ago, Forge said:

Yeah, I'm still mad that the foot stuff was held until after he was drafted lol. Everyone made it seem like he was good to go before the draft

It would be just so essentially 9ers when Cowing becomes the Deebo replacement in a year, lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JIllg said:

It would be just so essentially 9ers when Cowing becomes the Deebo replacement in a year, lol.

I will also go ballistic if Malik Washington is the truth, lol. That would be the most annoying JIllg day imaginable

• Like 2

2 hours ago, JIllg said:

I will also go ballistic if Malik Washington is the truth, lol. That would be the most annoying JIllg day imaginable

He just got rocked on a hospital ball, hope he's OK. Announcer was saying Miami will make him their WR3 right away

Yep he's ok, just had a massive play. Going against backups, but he has backups blocking for him too

Thinking Think GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Edited by adamq

9 hours ago, Forge said:

So it sounds like his injury wasn’t even his senior year and may not have actually been ‘injured’ at the combine, just that we knew it had happened previously?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Forge said:

So a few twitter doctors don't think the injury is a big deal and expect Pearsall to be fine going forward. May just be something he has to manage throughout the season though. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

So a few twitter doctors don't think the injury is a big deal and expect Pearsall to be fine going forward. May just be something he has to manage throughout the season though. 

I don't like that it's recurring. That tells me we are always going to be in danger of this happening and he's going to be out a few weeks each time.

Also, is it just me or does that injury sound painful? 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

I don't like that it's recurring. That tells me we are always going to be in danger of this happening and he's going to be out a few weeks each time.

Also, is it just me or does that injury sound painful? 

Bingo! I’d rather he just sits out and gets the rehab or surgery needed so next year it doesn’t limit him on the field. I get it, we as a fan will criticize the Niners for this, but Pearsall has no control being selected first round with a possible injury. 

12 minutes ago, WhyAmIHere said:

recurring subluxation could mean a labral injury, which would take surgery.  source: I had one. 

I think this is actually what Kittle has to and he just refuses to get the surgery. He's basically been playing with it for like 4 years now lol 

Or maybe he got the surgery now. I dunno. But I remember it being a thing where he had refused to get the surgery for like 2 - 3 years or something 

1 hour ago, Forge said:

I think this is actually what Kittle has to and he just refuses to get the surgery. He's basically been playing with it for like 4 years now lol 

Or maybe he got the surgery now. I dunno. But I remember it being a thing where he had refused to get the surgery for like 2 - 3 years or something 

He definitely said that previously he didn’t want to get surgery but that this year he was forced to get core muscle surgery and that he’s feeling better than ever in his shoulder just for the fact he was forced to take it easy for his core muscle surgery. Not sure if it is the same injury, but rest seemed to do Kittle good.

4 hours ago, Forge said:

labrum surgery takes forever to heal, that's probably why they avoid it, like 6-10 months.  and you can do almost everything with it, it just gets clunky (subluxation) and painful in certain movements. you get back fully to 100% if you have the surgery though - like a 99% success rate.   

Edited by WhyAmIHere
  • Like 1