Raider Training Camp 2024

3 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I love that the training wheels are off for the defense. A lot of teams won’t allow the D to play with intensity in practice like that. We’re gonna be a physical defense!

So Mayer is looking a lot better then last year and faster too.

Can’t wait to see him going up against an LB in the open field.

This is going to be a fun year, I believe there’s gonna be huge ups and huge downs throughout the whole year players will be stepping up for one game and then another one next week. I’m not saying they’re gonna win 10+ games, I’m saying it’s gonna be exciting.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

I think it's going to be a frustrating season in the sense of having a lot of fun options in the offense, but lacking the field general thus everyone underperforms. 

This.

We will all be in agreement by midseason that our QB is not on the roster.

• Like 1

Both Minshew and AOC have the ability to read the field and hit open guys. Both guys will have their best season if starting 

The frustrating part will come when we Notice a more talented QB would get more out of the parts on the team. We will win 10 games this season 10-7

Edited by bucksavage1
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, true2form said:

This.

We will all be in agreement by midseason that our QB is not on the roster.

I agree with you right now, I’m hoping AOC is good enough so we don’t have to draft out of desperation and wait for the right QB.

32 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

Both Minshew and AOC have the ability to read the field and hit open guys. Both guys will have their best season if starting 

The frustrating part will come when we Notice a more talented QB would get more out of the parts on the team. We will win 10 games this season 10-7

It's official, the offseason hype has reached its peak.  @bucksavage1, thank you for reaching the pinnacle of offseason hype.  Someone had to do it, and you did it. 🥳

• Like 1