Raider Training Camp 2024

14 hours ago, Jeremy408 said:

Right it appears that the strategy is based on the idea that the quarterback isn't what's going to make the offense go. It's going to be that they have everything else. And what it appears, they're trying to find out is can the quarterbacks they have on the roster currently thrive in an offense like this or do they need a draft somebody next year to grow with all of these weapons around him. 

Teams are gonna have to make a decision in the passing game vs Us

Either double team/bracket coverage Adams and leave Bowers/Tucker/Meyers on single coverage 

Or Single coverage Adams

Bad results will happen for defense 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

AOC and Minshew should be playing 1st and 2nd qtrs and 3rd qtrs in some preseason games. The talent around those 2 is to good for them to be bad or mediocre

I think they’ll switch off running with the 1s in the preseason games 

1 hour ago, bucksavage1 said:

Teams are gonna have to make a decision in the passing game vs Us

Either double team/bracket coverage Adams and leave Bowers/Tucker/Meyers on single coverage 

Or Single coverage Adams

Bad results will happen for defense 

Not really when the QB isn't a threat. They will stack the box, take away the run and force the QB to make quick decisions consistently. 

Amazing to me how much some of you downplay the QB position. Look at the Jets, Vikings, Flacons a year ago. Great skill talent to create mismatches, no QB talent to make it work consistently.  

35 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Not really when the QB isn't a threat. They will stack the box, take away the run and force the QB to make quick decisions consistently. 

Amazing to me how much some of you downplay the QB position. Look at the Jets, Vikings, Flacons a year ago. Great skill talent to create mismatches, no QB talent to make it work consistently.  

And all of them went 7-10 with many one score games.

And I think that's what we will see from the Raiders this year aswell.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

You forgot to mention the Browns who had 5 starting QBs and made the playoffs . Minshew was a dropped pass away from making the playoffs with limited talent around him and a average Colts defense 

QB is important but it is possible to still win in the NFL if the rest of the parts are together. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

Look at the Colts a year ago, that's the only thing that matters. A play away from the playoffs with less weapons, no RB and a so so defense.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

Look at the Colts a year ago, that's the only thing that matters. A play away from the playoffs with less weapons, no RB and a so so defense.

Better coaching and playing in the weakest division.