Rams and QB Matthew Stafford agree to contract adjustment; Reporting to camp

RaidersAreOne

7 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

The range of outcomes for the Rams feels about as wide as any team because it feels like the health of Stafford/Kupp is potentially problematic but if they are healthy with Puka they can do damage in the playoffs 

That defense isn't bad either...even with Donald retiring. Young and Turner should only be better in their 2nd year and I think Verse will have a good rookie season too. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, D82 said:

That defense isn't bad either...even with Donald retiring. Young and Turner should only be better in their 2nd year and I think Verse will have a good rookie season too. 

Our secondary is loaded with young talent. Not to mention our best defensive player is Ernest Jones who’s not known by anyone. But he’s just as good as any MLB in the NFL. He’s a playmaker, fast and explosive. He wants a new contract but hasn’t made any rumblings. We have tons of cap space next year as well so we can afford him, but the Rams don’t believe in paying LBs money. But with Donald gone they’re kinda forced too. 

On 7/24/2024 at 2:59 PM, D82 said:

Yea I thought we'd be decent last year despite the losses on defense in the offseason. This year I think our defense will be better....and I think the pass rush will be too overall.

If the offense hits their potential and we have good injury luck, I think we can be Super Bowl contenders