Around the League 2024

dll2000

46 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

Also the offensive game plan for Baltimore was pretty butt in first half.

They have no clue how to use Derrick Henry and just gave up on him in 2nd.  

They were chasing 2 scores on every offensive possession of the 2H except for their final one (down 7, 2 min warning). Hill is very clearly their passing down back and was their leading receiver for most of the game. I suspect they intended for Henry to have a bigger role before game situation got away from their plan.

With that, KC bottled up Henry most of the game. 8/33/1 (pretty average) in the 1H and just 5/13/0 (yikes) in the 2H. Henry looked a bit slow to me last night. The impact of his presence on LJax read option keeps though was very noteworthy. Jackson should coast to 1000 rushing yards this year if he stays healthy.

2 hours ago, StLunatic88 said:

They kept telling him (and Harbaugh) what he needed to do and he just refused to change. You can think they are being too picky or that they are wrong even, but once they tell you, thats now clearly their fault

100% Out, there is no argument to be had

When I coached offense - I made my young receivers check with judge each time to be sure they were on or off LOS for a given play.  

Some would move them a little forward or back and I may have disagreed sometimes, but said nothing.  As long as you ask and give your intent they will never flag you.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

When I coached offense - I made my young receivers check with judge each time to be sure they were on or off LOS for a given play.  

Some would move them a little forward or back and I may have disagreed sometimes, but said nothing.  As long as you ask and give your intent they will never flag you.

I'd love to see them try to. 

Refs throw the flag. "You weren't up to the line!"

"You gave me the thumbs up!?"

"I lied."

• Like 1

7 hours ago, CBears019 said:

Ooh yeah you see his knee pop there.  I didn’t see that initially i was focused on the ankle.

this is a pretty good analysis by an orthopedist, given of course he has zero imaging to go on, just a network replay.

he thinks what is most likely is a tear to some degree of the MCL and possibly ankle damage too:

1 hour ago, vike daddy said:

this is a pretty good analysis by an orthopedist, given of course he has zero imaging to go on, just a network replay.

he thinks what is most likely is a tear to some degree of the MCL and possibly ankle damage too:

Rapsheet and Schefter confirming MCL sprain today and that he’ll miss time but probably not year ending. 

• Like 2