2024 Commanders Transaction/Roster Move Tracker

4 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Why not just sign KJ Henry that is three years younger and has shown more promise? Do they just hate all of Rivera's picks lol

DQ specifically mentioned he wasn't a scheme fit. I'm guessing that's why.

10 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

I think we’re making a big deal about a fifth round rotational backup DE not being a scheme fit.  It’s not like we jettisoned JJ Watt because it’s not a defense he fits in.  

Which would be fine if we had any talent at all at DE. I never saw the point of cutting a guy like Henry who showed explosion when getting to the QB. But we also let Cam Kurl walk and refuse to play Forrest because of the scheme while our entire backfield gets dusted week in and week out. 

1 hour ago, naptownskinsfan said:

I think we’re making a big deal about a fifth round rotational backup DE not being a scheme fit.  It’s not like we jettisoned JJ Watt because it’s not a defense he fits in.  

I mostly feel this, but I get a little bit on why people are upset too. 

3 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

DQ specifically mentioned he wasn't a scheme fit. I'm guessing that's why.

A little hard to swallow after hearing nonstop this offseason about how DQ's philosophy is to adjust the scheme to maximize the players skills.  Not to mention the scheme isn't producing up front.  

We need to trust the FO & coaching.

They traded Dotson & it feels like the right move.

They signed Noah Brown & he's making plays.

They cut K.J. Henry, who was picked up by Cincy. He's now been cut again.

Not every move will be perfect? I get it.

But these guys know what their doing.

Their handling Jayden Daniels with training wheels & I totally agree with this move.

Unless you want to see him look like Bryce Young, Caleb Williams, Bo Nix or Drake Maye like last night.

They're ALL learning this offense together & building a team together with chemistry.

You got to remember?

They didn't play a whole lot together during pre season.

Trust the coaching.

Trust Adam Peters.

I know I do....

30 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

Trust Adam Peters.

I'm giving him the benefit of doubt BUT this draft class ain't exactly awe inspiring  out of the gate. It's early I know but not much production from Sinnott, McCaffrey, Coleman. Drafted a guy with TWO broken feet. Sanristil is struggling . Probably would have taken Williams at QB if given the chance.. Just saying.. .. I'm giving it time.

38 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

We need to trust the FO & coaching.

Meh, they need to prove it to me.

At this point we can point to lots of issues as well as positives.

Every single poster on this forum knew we needed lots of help at corner back, yet we ignored it.  

Everyone knew we need WR help, yet we ignored it.

Everyone knew we needed massive oline help and we didn't give it the attention it deserves.

They burned a top of 2nd round pick on a position we didn't need and failed to vet injuries.  

etc.