Preseason WK-2@Dolphins: OK...give me your over/under/even/ stats for JD!

From Jayden’s first TD, here is what Keim said:

@john_keim

“And there you go: zone read keeper for Daniels and a TD. Walks in. Good playcalling on this drive. Quick throws. Good execution. Finish with a message to NFL: Don't forget about his legs.”

2 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

One thing I didn’t mention was Brown looks more like a pro. I know just one play but he caught that big play through contact

We need him to step up so badly. He's so capable, he has the talent. He just needs to make more of the routine plays on top of the occasional splash plays he makes. Making The routine plays are what leads to players becoming starters in the NFL. Any guy at this level can make make a few splash plays a year.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, aceinthehouse said:

This is ridiculous 

I got Amazon,Netflix & can't get the game.

Flip over to CBS & they have a dog show on.

Someone needs to record this game or something & post it.

😡

But very happy to see them play well

Same with those who lives in Richmond, VA which is an hour? Maybe a little longer from DC and half of the fanbase probably lives down on that area.

• Like 1

Just now, turtle28 said:

We need him to step up so badly. He's so capable, he has the talent. He just needs to make more of the routine plays on top of the occasional splash plays he makes. Making The routine plays are what leads to players becoming starters in the NFL. Any guy at this level can make make a few splash plays a year.

He’s always just a tick away from the drop on the big play or the snag for the normal play lol. But it would be nice because the speed is there he’s got decent size and build like just make the play!!

• Like 1

Dude I absolutely love Jahan. But man seeing the way CB’s effect his get off out wide when it’s time for him to go kills me. Super talented but I think he needs to play more in slot and in motions. There’s a reason Dallas does that with Cee Dee. He’s a build up guy. Even though he’s bigger he doesn’t get going. So you scheme those things.

• Like 1