2024 Fantasy Football General Discussion

NYRaider

10 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Same league as above.  Get to select draft spot.  Choices are 5, 7, 8, 9, 10

Likely early keepers are Garrett Wilson,  Puka, Kyren.  The rest should be available.  Leaning 5th 

I think I'd like 5/6. Get a tier 1/2 WR/RB. There a lot of late round RB/WR combos I like in the 2nd/3rd round.

Had my first redraft last night, PPR, picked from the 12th spot….which is kind of a gross spot to pick from btw. 

QB: Lamar Jackson 
RB: Kenneth Walker 
RB: JK Dobbins
WR: AJ Brown
WR: Marvin Harrison Jr 
TE: Mark Andrews
Flex: Jaylen Waddle 
Flex: David Njoku 
DST: Jets/streaming 

Bench: 
Jonathan Brooks RB
Jaleel McLaughlin RB 
Rome Odunze WR 
Khalil Shakir WR 
Michael Wilson WR
Demario Douglas WR 

Dont love it, but definitely don’t think it’s the worst team drafted last night. My RB depth might be a struggle early on and I’m hoping either Shakir or Odunze carve out a nice role in their offenses because I hate The look of starting 2 TEs. (Might end up starting Shakir in my 2nd flex spot week 1). 

4 hours ago, Tank4Drake said:

Someone convince me not to draft Achane. He could easily miss half the season I feel.. and in a three way timeshare… but he is so explosive and has RB1 Upside. 

Just embrace the upside and downside…especially if you can get him in the 3rd or 4th.

Just now, Tank4Drake said:

Jayden Daniels is my target this year but if Love is at 105, damn, easy draft

I can't get there with Jayden Daniels maybe I just didn't watch him enough in college he has one good weapon and the rest are meh to below average.

Would people be comfortable with Mostert as your RB2 in full PPR? Trying to decide to pair him with a Gibbs or Cook depending on how the draft falls to me. I like the Idea of starting WR/WR in a 3 WR setting.

I know Daniels has a thin frame and I’m worried about that… but the NFL is going out of their way to make sure these tiny players don’t get injured anymore. They know offense = $$$. Heck, they banned the hip drop-down tackle after it got Achane injured twice. 

If Daniels is healthy all 17 games, I can’t see anything below a QB7 finish with how much he is going to rush. And he’s a miles better passer than Fields…. weapons or no weapons. 

Edited by Tank4Drake

6 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Had my first redraft last night, PPR, picked from the 12th spot….which is kind of a gross spot to pick from btw. 

QB: Lamar Jackson 
RB: Kenneth Walker 
RB: JK Dobbins
WR: AJ Brown
WR: Marvin Harrison Jr 
TE: Mark Andrews
Flex: Jaylen Waddle 
Flex: David Njoku 
DST: Jets/streaming 

Bench: 
Jonathan Brooks RB
Jaleel McLaughlin RB 
Rome Odunze WR 
Khalil Shakir WR 
Michael Wilson WR
Demario Douglas WR 

Dont love it, but definitely don’t think it’s the worst team drafted last night. My RB depth might be a struggle early on and I’m hoping either Shakir or Odunze carve out a nice role in their offenses because I hate The look of starting 2 TEs. (Might end up starting Shakir in my 2nd flex spot week 1). 

Did you roll with AJ and Marvin as your first two picks? I think Marvin has a monster year

Anyways. 

10 team ppr keeper. (kept CMC, so didn’t have a first round pick). From the 6 slot.

Goff

CMC

Henry

Olave

Kupp

Devonta Smith

Bowers

Nabers

Keenan Allen

Nick Chubb

Dobbins

Jerome Ford