2024 Preseason GDT Week #2 Steelers vs. Bills

2 minutes ago, rlon said:

He can't tackle anyone because he is so weak, what are you watching bro?

So he's strong enough to push the pocket but too weak to tackle Mitch Trubisky. He was getting into the backfield and disrupting the play. He did miss the tackle and I can't defend that. 

• Like 2

Jones looking like cheeks so far.   Not too concerned, though.    23 YO second year player who looks rusty in a new offensive system and is being shifted around alot.    I think he will get his feet beneath him, but it may take a few games into the regular season.

The entire offense is going to take time.   There will be alot of overreactions, as usual.    Dont get me wrong, our offense may very well suck again, but even if it has a chance of being decent, its going to take some time.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Chieferific said:

So he's strong enough to push the pocket but too weak to tackle Mitch Trubisky. He was getting into the backfield and disrupting the play. He did miss the tackle and I can't defend that. 

I saw two missed tackles when he had his arms wrapped around a ball carrier...one was a QB. Glad he can push the pocket with his legs, he lacks upper body strength and finishing ability. I don't think he will ever be fully healthy and the extension was a f up.

Edited by rlon