Football's Future CFB Pick'Em(Prize Included)

Posting this now to give people plenty of time to register/participate if they're interested. ESPN isn't counting week 0 in to their pick'em(which makes sense as all of the games have a 2 possession or larger spread), so you have until August 30th to register and make your week 1 picks.

The Invite link: https://fantasy.espn.com/free-prize-games/sharer?challengeId=249&from=espn&context=GROUP_INVITE&edition=espn-en&groupId=f4137daa-aa6a-4651-8862-3c344132ad8c&joinKey=6dbbcf2a-9b4a-386b-b267-e4aa5c3d1634

Group Password: ffpickem

This is a completely free to enter and play group. With that said, the person with the best record at the end of the season will win a $100 Amazon gift card. Should we end with multiple members tied for the best record, each will receive a $100 Amazon gift card(ESPN does have a predict a total score with each week's pick'em, but that won't be factored in for this, only concerned with overall record). If I somehow manage to finish the season with the best record, the prize will go to the people who tied or in the event of no tie with me for #1, the 2nd place finisher(s).

After you register for the group, please edit your entry name to your Football's Future username to avoid any confusion.

If there's any questions or you feel I haven't covered something properly, feel free to post them here.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

Joined.

Hopefully we can get a ton of people to participate!

And then all agree to pick the same teams. We all win which means we all get the prize and @TitanLegend is ****ed

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Texansfan713 said:

Is it up to choose this coming weeks games?  It says "matchup will appear here soon". 

Is for me. I access it just by clicking on "TitanLegend's Picks" and clicking on week 3 on that page.

In case it doesn't show for you, the matchups(I'll add the % too so you have the same information everyone else does) it has are:

LSU @ South Carolina(83% picking LSU)

Memphis @ Florida State(64% picking FSU)

Texas A&M @ Florida(76% picking A&M)

Washington State @ Washington(88% picking Washington)

West Virginia @ Pittsburgh(68% picking Pitt)

App State @ East Carolina(68% picking East Carolina)

Indiana @ UCLA(60% picking Indiana)

Central Florida @ TCU(75% picking TCU)

Colorado @ Colorado State(75% Picking Colorado State)

Maryland @ Virginia(75% picking Virginia)

I'm sure it'll fix itself, but in the event that it doesn't, will post the list for you each week and just keep track of it manually.