The official Watson is WASHED, I told you so thread

MWil23

7 hours ago, NateDawg said:

GYr4PWNXMAAZfr4?format=jpg&name=large

I mean, old Leroy is right on this one regarding Sunday.  Watson wasn’t the issue there, he had zero help.

His stat line didn’t really reflect how well he played.

That said, every game needs to look like that.  Not 1 a year. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I mean, old Leroy is right on this one regarding Sunday.  Watson wasn’t the issue there, he had zero help.

His stat line didn’t really reflect how well he played.

That said, every game needs to look like that.  Not 1 a year. 

Yeah, his stats for Sunday should have had at least an additional 100+ yards, one more TD, and zero INTs if Cooper doesn't let a perfect pass turn into an INT, and if the refs don't call the most ticky-tack of holding calls.

But me saying that means I'm some Watson sympathizer or something, despite me saying I want him gone.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DawgX said:

Yeah, his stats for Sunday should have had at least an additional 100+ yards, one more TD, and zero INTs if Cooper doesn't let a perfect pass turn into an INT, and if the refs don't call the most ticky-tack of holding calls.

But me saying that means I'm some Watson sympathizer or something, despite me saying I want him gone.

Why do you think Watson should be allowed to assault women?

• Like 2

Get outta here 

yall are crazy 

everybody has to play better

It’s Been a revolving door at tackle, our starting guard is out, our starting center is in and out the lineup. Our best receiver has had crucial drops our starting TE is out 

we’re playing without five starters on offense

Chubb, Wills, Pocic, Teller, Njocku, and basically 6 with the way Amari has been playing. 

I ain’t giving no massages, but let’s not act like Deshaun has looked horrible with the expected talent he was supposed to have around him 

we just gotta keep watching. I’m holding my judgement until I see an entire year out of him. 

46 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Get outta here 

yall are crazy 

It’s Been a revolving door at tackle, our starting guard is out, our starting center is in and out the lineup. Our best receiver has had crucial drops our starting TE is out 

Chubb, Wills, Pocic, Teller, Njocku, and basically 6 with the way Amari has been playing. 

I ain’t giving no massages, but let’s not act like Deshaun has looked horrible with the expected talent he was supposed to have around him 

we just gotta keep watching. I’m holding my judgement until I see an entire year out of him. 

Yeah he is only at 16 games for the Browns. He is 9-7. 18 TD 12 picks. 79.5 rating.

His pocket time this year is 2.6 seconds. Better than any season with the Texans. His sack percentage this year is the worst of his career. He is averaging 4.2 air yards per completion, by far the worst of his career.

Sure, it isn't all Watson's fault. He is performing at about what you would expect for a top 25 QB.

Yeah, we paid for a QB who will put the team on his back so expectations for him are high. He will be critiqued if he performs below that level. So lets not get confused and think he can only be criticized if he is below average. We paid for greatness.

1 minute ago, Thomas5737 said:

So lets not get confused and think he can only be criticized if he is below average. We paid for greatness.

For sure he deserves critique 

but also with the understanding he can throw to himself 

that’s not the game they playing 

We

Lead

The 

League

In 

Drops 

I honestly think out of everything the drops have been what’s hindered us more than anything. Our receiver room as to be average. They’re not even that right now. 

2 hours ago, brownie man said:

Get outta here 

yall are crazy 

Watson burner account 2 located. He’s a loathesome rapist and he sucks at football. You were as right on him as you were Kizer.

35 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Watson burner account 2 located. He’s a loathesome rapist and he sucks at football. You were as right on him as you were Kizer.

You’re annoying 

you don’t even talk football 

at least talk about how he doesn’t go through reads or could make more check downs 

At lest if y’all want me to respond to messages 

yall keep calling me out with ish like this

I’ll talk football past a 4th grade level

Posts like this I’m not responding to

8 hours ago, brownie man said:

You’re annoying 

you don’t even talk football 

at least talk about how he doesn’t go through reads or could make more check downs 

At lest if y’all want me to respond to messages 

yall keep calling me out with ish like this

I’ll talk football past a 4th grade level

Posts like this I’m not responding to

Go cry. You were insufferable for 2 years about Watson, created multiple threads, and inserted yourself into conversations about those very metrics you now asked for. 

And now when your boy is flat washed, you resort to set victimization and then you want to try to belittle the intelligence of others and prop yourself up as some sort of savant.

Watson is in the 30s in essentially every single passing metric and variable out there.

• Like 1