The official Watson is WASHED, I told you so thread

MWil23

33 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Not even sure why Chubb would come back to this team.

I'm ok trading Chubb

I dont want to see him play with these clowns

Get him to a real contender. I dont want him working his way back to play with this deplorable squad 

• Like 1

At this point, even if Watson turns it around is it worth it?

Like if Watson gave us 2 slightly above average seasons after this year would we want to resign him? I sure as hell wouldnt hope so. The team cant trust him to care of be healthy.

Theres no upside unless he starts playing great, immediately.

11 hours ago, brownie man said:

I'm ok trading Chubb

I dont want to see him play with these clowns

Get him to a real contender. I dont want him working his way back to play with this deplorable squad 

As I’ve said, if he ends up somewhere else and is able to play and be healthy, I will be rooting for him. Ideally, I would love to see him be successful again in Cleveland, but with our current roster makeup I don’t see it happening. Its sad.

2 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

As I’ve said, if he ends up somewhere else and is able to play and be healthy, I will be rooting for him. Ideally, I would love to see him be successful again in Cleveland, but with our current roster makeup I don’t see it happening. Its sad.

If you remember during Chubbs rookie 

year if he succeeded he can succeed with this line.

Just now, mtmmike said:

If you remember during Chubbs rookie 

year if he succeeded he can succeed with this line.

He is not the question mark. 

They are still going to be anchored by bad quarterback play. 

Running back alone isn’t going to lead this team to a playoff.

5 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

He is not the question mark. 

They are still going to be anchored by bad quarterback play. 

Running back alone isn’t going to lead this team to a playoff.

Excellent post

just remember no head coach gets 3 qb chances!

*MUSIC HITS*

NO CHANCE, THAT'S WHAT YOU'VE GOT...!

Wwe Raw GIF

"GIMME THAT MICROPHONE!!! GIVE IT TO ME! - CUT THE MUSIC!"

Respect Me Vince Mcmahon GIF by WWE

"I told you all over three years ago, this bum, this loser, this reprehensible human being, this walking underwear stain, would be the worst thing to ever happen to this franchise, but no, you wouldn't listen. Predictable. You all with your pathetic optimism year in, year out, you think that it's a new year, a new quarterback, that just because he's a scumbag off the field means he won't let you all down. Well, I've got news for you, he STINKS!"

*Booos reign down from above*

vince mcmahon wwe GIF

"Since everybody wants to boo me, I'll show you the RAW data, LIVE on Monday!"

Thankfully, our interim General Manager, who you all love, Andrew Berry, has decided to continue to disappoint you all, along with helpless Coach, Kevin Stefanski:

Some of you are wondering, when will it be over?! When will this nightmare END???

Vince Mcmahon Laughing GIF by WWE

Good news to you sheep out there in the audience tonight! His deal runs through 2026, and I'm the one making sure there's NO WAY OUT for the next 46 games!!!!

1-13 on third down

Under 50% completion rate

Only team in the NFL not to score 20 points

The most money in the entire league on the offensive side of the ball

And Leroy Bickerstaff tweeting at halftime

Grade:

Vince Mcmahon Money GIF

I'll see you all next Monday!!!!!

vince mcmahon wwe GIF

• Like 2

11 hours ago, roger murdock said:

At this point, even if Watson turns it around is it worth it?

Like if Watson gave us 2 slightly above average seasons after this year would we want to resign him? I sure as hell wouldnt hope so. The team cant trust him to care of be healthy.

Theres no upside unless he starts playing great, immediately.

There’s no upside to this dude right now.  

Any good game he has is just a mirage tbh.  He’s had 3 years to show what he can do and he’s been inconsistent the entire time.  He’s sprinkled in a dck tease performance here and there to keep us hopeful, but dude seems absolutely washed at this point. 

Nobody is going to sign up to play with this guy next season. Hes a dead end. A boat anchor. It’s a horrible situation, but the only hope they have is to get a cheap quarterback and hope for the best at least the next season and sit his arse on the bench. 

14 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

3rd week in a row I haven’t made it through 3 quarters.

Second in a row I quit before the half.

I said to my kids today that I’ve seen some bad offenses in my life but none this disappointing.  

He should be benched, but at a minimum the “offense tailored to his strengths” has to go.  Stefanski can run a good scheme.  Either he runs that offense or someone else does imo.

Dude is cooked.

I made it until half and then thought, ill watch the second half from the gym, maybe we will see some execution in the second half.  Made it till the third and then turned on HGTV.  As a male, in the gym.  This ******* guy has me watching home renovations on a Sunday.  

I know what he cost the Browns per year, I dont care.  I am a Stefanski guy, but if Jameis doesnt get a shot and we keep rolling this ******* offense on the field week after week, that may change my mind.  The whole team has quit on Watson, that is very clear.  

It sucks that Haslems gamble is going to cost us the best HC we have had in a long time..

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Brownies17 said:

I made it until half and then thought, ill watch the second half from the gym, maybe we will see some execution in the second half.  Made it till the third and then turned on HGTV.  As a male, in the gym.  This ******* guy has me watching home renovations on a Sunday.  

This might be the best and most relatable post on Sunday Browns viewing in October I’ve ever seen.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

This might be the best and most relatable post on Sunday Browns viewing in October I’ve ever seen.

Seriously, this dude has cost me enjoying Browns football and now hes going to cost be thousands of dollars because my wife saw like 40 "great ideas" to update the house.  

Its bat**** crazy that when you watch other games, it can be 3rd and 8 and I am like "they have a shot".  If we have a 3rd and 1, I am like "Watson is gonna **** the bed".

• Like 2

Seriously, this dude has cost me enjoying Browns football and now hes going to cost be thousands of dollars because my wife saw like 40 "great ideas" to update the house.  

You should be able to like posts more than once, I audibly laughed here

Its bat**** crazy that when you watch other games, it can be 3rd and 8 and I am like "they have a shot".  If we have a 3rd and 1, I am like "Watson is gonna **** the bed".

It legitimately looks like a different sport. He’s a worse reincarnation version of RGIII.