The official Watson is WASHED, I told you so thread

MWil23

Yeah not sorry but if that lowlight of throws is the worst ever, our littiny of qbs since our comeback would like you to hold their beers. Does anybody remember Brandon Weeden?  Charlie Frye anyone? Dushbag Kizer? Cody “I can’t throw it more than I can piss Kessler”? Kevin Hogan? Derek Anderceptionverde sure threw some ****. (Brady Quinn was the ****) Thad Lewis?  Don’t remember you take a seat. Hey Thad Lewis come on down. Wait,who? Then everyone’s favorite last year, Joe freaking Flacco who didn’t shy away from throwing every interception that he could. Losing a chance to move on. But yeah we’re used to ****. Being a Browns fan does that to you. But possibly could the main man get it straight this year? I don’t know. You don’t know. But one thing I know in my life, all things are possible. 

11 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

Yeah not sorry but if that lowlight of throws is the worst ever, our littiny of qbs since our comeback would like you to hold their beers. Does anybody remember Brandon Weeden?  Charlie Frye anyone? Dushbag Kizer? Cody “I can’t throw it more than I can piss Kessler”? Kevin Hogan? Derek Anderceptionverde sure threw some ****. (Brady Quinn was the ****) Thad Lewis?  Don’t remember you take a seat. Hey Thad Lewis come on down. Wait,who? Then everyone’s favorite last year, Joe freaking Flacco who didn’t shy away from throwing every interception that he could. Losing a chance to move on. But yeah we’re used to ****. Being a Browns fan does that to you. But possibly could the main man get it straight this year? I don’t know. You don’t know. But one thing I know in my life, all things are possible. 

I won't stand by this Cody Kessler hate speech!

• Like 2

For perspective on how absolutely volatile Quinn vs Anderception was, it culminated in multiple perma-bans, people outright quitting the site, and mods being replaced.

Some of you need reminded when you think it’s been bad with Watson.

We already came through our forum civil war guys.

30 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

For perspective on how absolutely volatile Quinn vs Anderception was, it culminated in multiple perma-bans, people outright quitting the site, and mods being replaced.

Just as they say today, the civil war is still being fought. 

In this forum it’s all we’ve ever known. 

I can’t think of a time there hasn’t been polarizing opposites here. We function with the dysfunction.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, NateDawg said:

Just as they say today, the civil war is still being fought. 

In this forum it’s all we’ve ever known. 

I can’t think of a time there hasn’t been polarizing opposites here. We function with the dysfunction.

We put the fun in dysfunctional 

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I remember myself acting like a perfect angel during that time 😇

• Like 1