2024 Roster Cutdown names that catch your eye

Posted (edited)

Almost too many names that raise an eyebrow at least , to keep up with. 

Armon Watts

Noah Brown

Carl Lawson 

Caleb Farley 

CJ Henderson

Theres a couple others that I looked twice at for one reason or another. Not saying any of them is better necessarily but made me just ponder in some way. 

Cant recall my take on him during the draft but DJ James - CB - Auburn 6th rounder was cut by Seattle. I think he made sense more as a nickel type from my recollection.  I recall liking the other bigger Auburn CB and the safety because of their athleticism. 

Edited by JustPlainNasty

23 minutes ago, bigben07MVP said:

Arthur Smith’s starting QB last season loses the QB2 job in Arizona to *checks notes* Clayton Tune.

I actually like Tune quite a bit coming out in the draft and wanted us to draft him, but that desire was quelled when we gave up the opportunity by taking Nick Herbig. I was figuring on Tune the round later.  I was not fond of Ridder, very low accuracy. 

Posted (edited)

Corliss Waitmann , can never figure out why that guy can't keep or get a job. He always looks good to me or not bad anyway. And then a clown like Pressley Harvin keeps a job with us for what 3 yrs. 

Edited by JustPlainNasty

3 hours ago, JustPlainNasty said:

Almost too many names that raise an eyebrow at least , to keep up with. 

Armon Watts

Noah Brown

Carl Lawson 

Caleb Farley 

CJ Henderson

Theres a couple others that I looked twice at for one reason or another. Not saying any of them is better necessarily but made me just ponder in some way. 

Cant recall my take on him during the draft but DJ James - CB - Auburn 6th rounder was cut by Seattle. I think he made sense more as a nickel type from my recollection.  I recall liking the other bigger Auburn CB and the safety because of their athleticism. 

DJ James as the nickel and Carl Lawson as the 4th OLB make sense, especially if healthy.

• Like 1

Apparently CB M.Lattimore can be had in a trade.
I know we won't, but he'd be a very good addition.

Agree with folks on here N.Brown seems a strong candidate to sign.
Bringing back T. Edmunds would be smart too.