53 Man Roster Cuts & Discussion.

GW21

33 minutes ago, Forge said:

Breida is a guy who had no market and they may be able to just bring back mid season if they get desperate, so I think it makes sense. 

I could see him on the PS. Coaches really seem to like Schrader too, so possibly both.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, GW21 said:

I could see him on the PS. Coaches really seem to like Schrader too, so possibly both.

I don't get the Schrader thing at all, but I agree he's probably a lock to be on the ps 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Forge said:

I don't get the Schrader thing at all, but I agree he's probably a lock to be on the ps 

My guess is that he's mature and does things the right way. His burst is alright, but he definitely doesn't have any long speed. He's also old for a rookie. IDK I'm just making assumptions. 

16 minutes ago, GW21 said:

My guess is that he's mature and does things the right way. His burst is alright, but he definitely doesn't have any long speed. He's also old for a rookie. IDK I'm just making assumptions. 

He hits the right hole (as a part of your maturity comment). But yeah, just not really an NFL caliber athlete at the position physically.