53 - Cut Tracker

Kiltman

1 hour ago, UndyTaker said:

I mean I'm not sure if he's really any better than someone like Ngata and it's concerning that he was cut from a team like Washington that was very thin at WR.  We'll see if he can develop.

1 hour ago, Danger said:

Driscoll and Stoll need to be on the 53.

Trade Bradberry for whatever. Make a spot another way for the other.

Yes other than Stoll being on the 53.  Stoll is a solid blocker, but absolutely useless in the pass game.  He's a nice guy to keep around, but I feel there are TE's out there that can block and not completely useless when asked to run a pass route.

4 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Yeah me too. He's like the Julian Vandervelde of today. 

We still have space on the practice squad, so its not a guarantee they don't eventually bring him back.

Jobe wasn't claimed I don't think. He's currently not with any team. He could be brought back possibly.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, CasperX22 said:

Yes other than Stoll being on the 53.  Stoll is a solid blocker, but absolutely useless in the pass game.  He's a nice guy to keep around, but I feel there are TE's out there that can block and not completely useless when asked to run a pass route.

None are better than Albert O.

There are a bunch of guys who can't block, though.

19 hours ago, CasperX22 said:

I mean I'm not sure if he's really any better than someone like Ngata and it's concerning that he was cut from a team like Washington that was very thin at WR.  We'll see if he can develop.

He was a guy who was available in the 7th on a lot of mock boards, so I watched him.

He is a capable receiver who is willing to go over the middle and absorb some hits.
His hands are far better than Ngata.
Allegedly, he is a willing and competent blocker.
That came from scouting reports as there was no film of him blocking.
But, you do need someone out there on those bubble screens other than Devonta Smith and Greg Ward laying some blocks.
He's not going to run away from anyone at this level, however, he could develop into a Jason Avant/Zach Pascal type player.
It is not a bad thing to have as he'll likely play on near minimum contracts for his career.

A complimentary piece.

Edited by babyatemydingo

4 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Such a Howie move. Had a feeling this would happen when he was cut. 

He's horrendous, but if anyone can turn him around it's Philly. For being considered a big-time run defender coming out, he was getting blown up by second team IOL.

Is it on the 53 or PS?

6 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

He's horrendous, but if anyone can turn him around it's Philly. For being considered a big-time run defender coming out, he was getting blown up by second team IOL.

Is it on the 53 or PS?

I wouldn’t expect a guy who was excelling to be cut so not surprised. This is likely just a lottery ticket to see what he has. 

He was claimed so he is on the 53

CB Quinyon Mitchell — from No. 30 to No. 27

RB Will Shipley — from No. 39 to No. 28

NEW PLAYER ON THE ROSTER

WR Jahan Dotson — No. 87

PRACTICE SQUAD CHANGES AND NEW PLAYERS

S Caden Sterns — from No. 37 to No. 30

S Andre’ Sam — from No. 35 to No. 31

WR Marcus Rosemy-Jacksaint — No. 43

TE Jack Stoll — No. 83

38 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Is it on the 53 or PS?

Yeah 3rd rounders aren’t being cut without reason for sure

my guess is eagles want him as a nose considering Marlon isn’t really great there and they just did a good job with Thomas booker development wise

4 minutes ago, Last Stand said:

Yeah 3rd rounders aren’t being cut without reason for sure

my guess is eagles want him as a nose considering Marlon isn’t really great there and they just did a good job with Thomas booker development wise

He's only 290 and got pushed around on the interior.

I envision more of a 3-4 DE.