2024 Fantasy Football Trade Help

Forge

On 9/2/2024 at 1:04 PM, Forge said:

Adams + Achane + kittle 

For 

Gibbs + kupp + njoku

Full ppr. Which side do you prefer

On 9/2/2024 at 3:55 PM, Forge said:

How would you feel if the deal was dk + Gibbs for Achane and Adams? Would you prefer dk and Gibbs?

I like the second deal quite a bit for Gibbs/DK side.  I know both Achane and Gibbs are in time shares but I just feel like Gibbs is safer and I think he will be used in the passing game more now that Reynolds is gone.  In the playoffs last year he averaged 4 catches and one receiving TD per game.  He also had a high of 9 catches in a game last year and think he will continue to increase that trend.  

Adams I am out on this year.  I just feel like the age cliff is close and rarely is it defeated.  he might have one or two years left but even that wont be at the level it was the last couple of years IMO.  On the other hand, I think DK gets let lose this year in a new offense in which they have said they want to feed him.  

I do like the first deal as well but I have Kupp and DK pretty similar in numbers this year.  Njoku will likely fall off some now that Flacco isnt there.  

• Like 1

On 9/2/2024 at 1:04 PM, Forge said:

Adams + Achane + kittle 

For 

Gibbs + kupp + njoku

Full ppr. Which side do you prefer

Definitely adams/achane/kittle

Kittle>njoku

Adams>=Kupp

Achane>Gibbs

• Like 1

11 hours ago, adamq said:

Definitely adams/achane/kittle

Kittle>njoku

Adams>=Kupp

Achane>Gibbs

Damn, you're really high on Achane. I have Gibbs over Achane by a good amount

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Forge said:

Damn, you're really high on Achane. I have Gibbs over Achane by a good amount

Yeah I really don't see a difference between them. I rank Achane a little higher because of the offense.. Both are uber efficient and possibly injury prone.. Achance actually scored better than Gibbs last year in PPG.

I also really like Montgomery and expect him to vulture a lot of TDs.. Similar situation with Mostert/Achane in Miami, but I think both offenses are good enough to each support two very fantasy relevant RBs this season

Edited by adamq

Would you guys take this deal (keeper league)?

Team A trades: Christian McCaffery + Brian Robinson Jr.

for

Team B trades: Kyren Williams + James Conner

The caveat here is that this is a keeper league. McCaffery is not eligible to be kept. Williams will cost a 10th to keep in 2025, and 9th in 2026.

4 hours ago, SmittyBacall said:

Would you guys take this deal (keeper league)?

Team A trades: Christian McCaffery + Brian Robinson Jr.

for

Team B trades: Kyren Williams + James Conner

The caveat here is that this is a keeper league. McCaffery is not eligible to be kept. Williams will cost a 10th to keep in 2025, and 9th in 2026.

Connor and BRob are basically the same to me (for 2024), so it comes down to Kyren v CMC.. If the rest of my team is ready to win now, give me the CMC side. If not, I'd go for Kyren and focus on next year.

Or maybe look for an even better deal in return for CMC

Edited by adamq

Lamar + kittle + Warren + Jacobs

For 

CMC + love + waddle + Pitts? 

I think the CMC side even with the love injury, right? 

This is a super flex , full ppr league. 

QB would be a problem for me for a few weeks as I only would have Caleb and waiver fodder

• 2 weeks later...

I posted this in the Fantasy Football Gen thread but I'll post it here too:

I currently own Jordan Mason. My other RBs are Alvin Kamara, Tony Pollard, Najee Harris and Rico Dowdle.

The cmc owner offered me cmc for Pollard. I think cmc won't be back till after the bye so he'll be dead weight till then.

I'm 2-0 and I don't think I have to make this trade. Its only week three and i don't wanna look too far ahead but it would be nice to have a healthy cmc for a run.

With that said, I'm just looking for some feedback. 

Thanks. 

7 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

I currently own Jordan Mason. My other RBs are Alvin Kamara, Tony Pollard, Najee Harris and Rico Dowdle.

The cmc owner offered me cmc for Pollard. I think cmc won't be back till after the bye so he'll be dead weight till then.

I'm 2-0 and I don't think I have to make this trade. Its only week three and i don't wanna look too far ahead but it would be nice to have a healthy cmc for a run.

Thanks. 

Very intriguing offer. 
Who knows when and how CMC is back though? 
That Pollard is on your team or not I guess you'll keep starting Mason and Kamara anyway so why not swing for the fences? 
Very risky but could be a very good move for the 2nd half of the season. 

11 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Thanks. 

Have a similar situation in my league where he's offering CMC for Jacobs. I'm not nearly as strong I'm my running back room as you though. 

I'm inclined to say yes (particularly full ppr) because I think you start Mason/ kamara with 3 receivers and you'll be fine until CMC is healthy and then you potentially get a monster boom, but frankly, you're taking all the risk. We have to acknowledge CMC could just miss the year and also that he comes back and his role is more limited

CMC coming back to help him in week 10 when he's already out of the picture means that moving CMC now is no big deal for him

3 hours ago, MagicMT said:

Very intriguing offer. 
Who knows when and how CMC is back though? 
That Pollard is on your team or not I guess you'll keep starting Mason and Kamara anyway so why not swing for the fences? 
Very risky but could be a very good move for the 2nd half of the season. 

26 minutes ago, Forge said:

Have a similar situation in my league where he's offering CMC for Jacobs. I'm not nearly as strong I'm my running back room as you though. 

I'm inclined to say yes (particularly full ppr) because I think you start Mason/ kamara with 3 receivers and you'll be fine until CMC is healthy and then you potentially get a monster boom, but frankly, you're taking all the risk. We have to acknowledge CMC could just miss the year and also that he comes back and his role is more limited

CMC coming back to help him in week 10 when he's already out of the picture means that moving CMC now is no big deal for him

I took the trade. He had another offer lined up with the owner he's playing this week but that owner didn't want to deal yet. We'll see how things go....thanks yall.

• Like 2