2024 Fantasy Football Trade Help

Forge

Got offered Derrick Henry for my Malik Nabers…Full PPR.

1-2 so far but have the most pts scored in league.

Current RBs are Gibbs and a bunch of cuffs(Chase Brown/Perine/Benson/Akers) and Mostert who is coming back soon….I have to start 2 RBs though.

My Current WRs are Chase/Rice/Nabers/Zay Flower/Shakir…been starting the 1st 4.

What say you guys?

6 hours ago, AFF said:

Current RBs are Gibbs and a bunch of cuffs(Chase Brown/Perine/Benson/Akers) and Mostert who is coming back soon….I have to start 2 RBs though.

What say you guys?

I say target a different running back. Don't like giving up nabers for Henry. I think you can do get a more cost appropriate rb2 that would give you a similar net benefit

6 hours ago, AFF said:

What say you guys?

Nabers has been the top WR this year in most formats and is getting tons of targets so moving him for an aging Henry is not ideal IMO, especially in a full PPR.  I would be more inclined to trade Rice, Flowers or Shakir for a lesser RB who isnt 31 like Brian Robinson Jr, Travis Ettiene, Rhamondre etc.  You definitely need to find another RB but I wouldn't risk my season on a RB with a high likelihood of getting hurt based on usage and age. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Forge said:

Adams + Jameson Williams for Zay Flowers + Drake London? 

Full ppr. I have Adams and Williams currently

If a redraft league, I would pretty easily stick with Adams and Jamo.  In a keeper/dynasty I would say Flowers and London is better.  Adams is still a high target WR so in PPR he has a much higher floor and ceiling.  London is still relatively TD dependent for scoring and Zay makes me nervous because I fully expect Andrews and Likely to get some targets again which reduces his value.  Its a pretty even trade either way so if you feel strongly about any of the guys go for it but I think Adams is the best player and the other three are in the same bucket. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sllim Pickens said:

If a redraft league, I would pretty easily stick with Adams and Jamo.  In a keeper/dynasty I would say Flowers and London is better.  Adams is still a high target WR so in PPR he has a much higher floor and ceiling.  London is still relatively TD dependent for scoring and Zay makes me nervous because I fully expect Andrews and Likely to get some targets again which reduces his value.  Its a pretty even trade either way so if you feel strongly about any of the guys go for it but I think Adams is the best player and the other three are in the same bucket. 

It's redraft. I kept bouncing back and forth on it

1 minute ago, Forge said:

It's redraft. I kept bouncing back and forth on it

Jamo and London have almost identical numbers, just reversed to the recency bias would be down on Williams.  Both have had one dud with two solid games though Jamo's good games were better than Londons and not TD dependent. 

Zay and Adams have had similar years with one huge week and a couple meh weeks but I still trust Adams more given the target share he always gets. 

Given they do all seem to be pretty close numbers wise, look at playoff schedule.  Adams has the best IMO with Jax and NO in weeks 16 and 17.  Williams has Chi and SF but Goff outside is iffy.  Zay plays Pitt and Houston so wouldn't like that although Houston got shredded by MN.  London has a solid schedule too with NYG and Washington.  In that view I think Adams is the top choice and Jamo easily is the worst matchup so if you need to play both, Zay and London might be the better option.   

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Nabers has been the top WR this year in most formats and is getting tons of targets so moving him for an aging Henry is not ideal IMO, especially in a full PPR.  I would be more inclined to trade Rice, Flowers or Shakir for a lesser RB who isnt 31 like Brian Robinson Jr, Travis Ettiene, Rhamondre etc.  You definitely need to find another RB but I wouldn't risk my season on a RB with a high likelihood of getting hurt based on usage and age. 

Thanks.

@Forge thank you as well.

I was looking maybe more of a zay flowers for Conner type deal since I have Benson.

That or Nabers for Conner and another WR back.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Jamo and London have almost identical numbers, just reversed to the recency bias would be down on Williams.  Both have had one dud with two solid games though Jamo's good games were better than Londons and not TD dependent. 

Zay and Adams have had similar years with one huge week and a couple meh weeks but I still trust Adams more given the target share he always gets. 

Given they do all seem to be pretty close numbers wise, look at playoff schedule.  Adams has the best IMO with Jax and NO in weeks 16 and 17.  Williams has Chi and SF but Goff outside is iffy.  Zay plays Pitt and Houston so wouldn't like that although Houston got shredded by MN.  London has a solid schedule too with NYG and Washington.  In that view I think Adams is the top choice and Jamo easily is the worst matchup so if you need to play both, Zay and London might be the better option.   

Good call the playoffs. 

Right now Jamo is my flex play and I alternate between he and Josh Jacobs. Obviously there will be times during the bye weeks where i have to play both, but that's not bad. 

11 hours ago, BillSabre said:

Mahomes and Garrett Wilson for Jayden and Nico. PPR 

What side wins this trade? 

Depends on the rest of your roster.  I would likely rather have Mahomes and Wilson but if you need WR and have a replacement for Mahomes, then I can see why Reed and Nico is intriguing.  

Drafted CMC, I am 0-3 despite scoring the third most points. Most points against. The Jordan Mason owner offered Zack Moss for CMC. 

Roster:

RB - James Cook, Jacobs, Ford, Javonte Williams, Chubb, and CMC

WR - DeVonta Smith, Waddle, Jayden Reed, BTJ, Legette, and Wandle Robinson

I very thin at WR in light of the injuries surrounding the WR (e.g., Tua and Love, Smith concussion). Would you trade CMC to the Mason owner for Olive straight up? Or should I be aggressive and make a package from above for Jamar Chase?

7 hours ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Depends on the rest of your roster.  I would likely rather have Mahomes and Wilson but if you need WR and have a replacement for Mahomes, then I can see why Reed and Nico is intriguing.  

That was Daniel’s not Reed. 

Current WR’s are Wilson, Nabers, Godwin, McClaurin, Hopkins and BTJ. 

I like Collins more than Wilson due to having chemistry with Stroud that Wilson and Rodgers are lacking.  Daniel’s added rushing ability makes me think he will be close to if not beyond Mahomes in scoring this year. 

Edited by BillSabre
Misspelled