GDT Week 1: Browns vs Cowboys

candyman93

Just now, DawgX said:

Don't talk about @MWil23 that way.

Nah, I’m always here complaining. And today shows exactly why I’ve been right to for three years. Tired of the excuses. I knew this would happen.

”But the o line”

”But the defense that’s been on the field all game”

”But Callahan”

”But the running game”

*Ignores all that was the case last year with Flacco except for Callahan.

Ridiculous

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Anyone who wants to sht on Watson can, he’s been bad, but so has everyone who’s not Garrett has looked questionable at best.

DL as a whole has been pretty good, IMO. But yeah, only one unit playing well isn't gonna lead to good things...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Anyone who wants to sht on Watson can, he’s been bad, but so has everyone who’s not Garrett has looked questionable at best.

You’d expect more than a single first down on a scripted opening drive to be able to effectively play defense IMO

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Nah, I’m always here complaining. And today shows exactly why I’ve been right to for three years. Tired of the excuses. I knew this would happen.

”But the o line”

”But the defense that’s been on the field all game”

”But Callahan”

”But the running game”

*Ignores all that was the case last year with Flacco except for Callahan.

Ridiculous

I mean, are those not valid? No one is denying that Watson looks like ****, but it's not like anyone on the team looks good.

And losing Calahan is pretty huge.

Missed a rather obvious hold on that return.  (It was behind the runner, so he was already gone, but it isn't the only hold that they've missed on America's team......Delpit was bearhugged on a blitz by Zeke in the 1st half).

That call wouldn't turn the game around, but I'd like to see it adjudicated fairly.

Just now, DawgX said:

I mean, are those not valid? No one is denying that Watson looks like ****, but it's not like anyone on the team looks good.

It’s as if the idea that two things can be true simultaneously is inconceivable.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DawgX said:

It’s not that big of a deal. I heard the same nonsense when he was in the last 2 years and funny enough we never had this issue with Flacco or Brisket because they could actually read a defense and slide protection or get rid of the ball or both.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

It’s not that big of a deal. I heard the same nonsense when he was in the last 2 years and funny enough we never had this issue with Flacco or Brisket because they could actually read a defense and slide protection or get rid of the ball or both.

Jones with 3 false starts and receivers dropping multiple balls is just “nonsense”? lol 

• Like 1

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Jones with 3 false starts and receivers dropping multiple balls is just “nonsense”? lol 

Everyone deals with drops and when you’re going up against a great edge as a 2nd year guy, it happens.

You know what doesn’t happen? Missing college open guys nobody is within 10 yards of on a middle dig route, running out of a clean pocket into a sack.