Who wins this game?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game?

• Green Bay - Cheeseheads Unite!
    • Philadelphia - the "home" team defends their turf
    • The fans - more football!
    • I just want them to have fun

1 minute ago, Soko said:

They made $110M from selling the WC game last year. Peacock saw a nearly 10% increase in their user base from it. The NFL’s a business and business is good, they’re gonna follow the money. Don’t hate the player, they don’t owe us anything. 

I guess my business philosophy has always been quite a bit different over the years.  I always went by the philosophy that I served myself best by first thinking of ways to improve the lives of my customers.  I found that if I did that, I didn't have to worry about my bottom line.  The money would just follow to me naturally.  I'm not saying you are wrong, Soko.  Just two different ways of looking at it, I guess.

1 minute ago, SodeeWater_Cheezburger said:

I guess my business philosophy has always been quite a bit different over the years.  I always went by the philosophy that I served myself best by first thinking of ways to improve the lives of my customers.  I found that if I did that, I didn't have to worry about my bottom line.  The money would just follow to me naturally.  I'm not saying you are wrong, Soko.  Just two different ways of looking at it, I guess.

NFL’s been giving us the finger for a good many years now, lol. Can’t expect a tiger to change it’s stripes. Shame the sports industry doesn’t look at it the way you do, props.

• Like 1