The Week 1 Gameday Thread: Commanders @ Bucs - 4:30 PM on Fox, Sunday (GIF Theme Hook)

MikeT14

GIF theme  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What's the gif theme this week?

• Black Sails
    • Pirates of the Caribbean
    • One Piece
    • Pirates of Dark Water
    • Hook
    • Captain Phillips

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Are you trying to build a franchise or are you trying to win the SB this year?

Pick a lane. I can tell you which one the F.O. picked.

Not really sure how you're refuting what I'm saying here. The process was a franchise building strategy.Ā 

1 minute ago, taylor made said:

Oh please, stop that narrative. Sam Howell could barely pass the ball 10 yards.Ā 

I donā€™t know that itā€™s a ā€œnarrative,ā€ really. Iā€™m not taking anyone elseā€™s word for it but my own, having watched every play. He was sluggish off the line and sluggish out of breaks. I thought the foot injury lingered a long time for him.

• Like 2

Just now, MKnight82 said:

Not really sure how you're refuting what I'm saying here. The process was a franchise building strategy.Ā 

You said that Dan Quinn will be gone when we started winning. You stated that we aren't trying to win.

You seem to be upset that they aren't more of a finished product, going into the second half of the first game of the year.

It will be rough, but as long as there are signs of improvement throughout the season, we are in good shape.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, e16bball said:

I donā€™t know that itā€™s a ā€œnarrative,ā€ really. Iā€™m not taking anyone elseā€™s word for it but my own, having watched every play. He was sluggish off the line and sluggish out of breaks. I thought the foot injury lingered a long time for him.

And then Jacoby Brissett entered the game...Ā 

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

You said that Dan Quinn will be gone when we started winning. You stated that we aren't trying to win.

Correct. I absolutely believe both of those.Ā 

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

You seem to be upset that they aren't more of a finished product, going into the second half of the first game of the year.

I'm upset that they took a roster that IMO was a lot closer to competing than the one they currently have and blew it up.Ā 

Ā 

1 minute ago, MKnight82 said:

I'm upset that they took a roster that IMO was a lot closer to competing than the one they currently have and blew it up.Ā 

IMO, that thinking was very wrong.

Every single piece that Ron Rivera brought or drafted is a nobody. Sam Cosmi is his crowning achievement at a different position than he was drafted at.