The Week 1 Gameday Thread: Commanders @ Bucs - 4:30 PM on Fox, Sunday (GIF Theme Hook)

MikeT14

GIF theme  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What's the gif theme this week?

• Black Sails
    • Pirates of the Caribbean
    • One Piece
    • Pirates of Dark Water
    • Hook
    • Captain Phillips

Very disappointed with the loss.

Very upset with how much they are running him wk-1. Can we get the guy a helmet that fits please. 

Cade York needs to be cut....tonight. Get out 7th rounder back.

But as bad as the play calling was, for not protecting Daniels.

I'm more pissed & surprised by the Defense than anything else.

So that's on Joe Whit & Quinn.

Good job Tampa! They're just better...

Edited by aceinthehouse

This was about as bad a coaching debut as I can remember. Quinn has a lot of questions to answer. Why in the flying hell are you punting down two scores at midfield when your defense can’t stop anything? Why didn’t you go for two to make it a one score game? Why is BSJ being left on Mike Evans by himself? 

He is not a rookie headcoach. He needs to know better than some fans on a football forum. I get this is a long term rebuild but that excuse is going to run out real fast when your team looks like they don’t belong on an NFL field. 

It will be interesting to see Noah Brown after he gets more adjusted to this new system. Not saying he will make big difference but at least he gives us another options. He should al leat be better than Zaccheaus and McCaffrey at this point and he definitely is a better blocker and he is atleast bigger WR. Plus he has some experience