The Week 2 College Football Thread: ACC down bad.

MikeT14

17 minutes ago, pf9 said:

ND would have blown out NIU if Urban Meyer was coach.

13 minutes ago, pf9 said:

Perhaps this is the time ND realizes Freeman is not working out. If he had coached just that Fiesta Bowl, we'd probably be looking at the third season of the Urban Meyer era at ND.

9 minutes ago, pf9 said:

I would have been more inclined to believe Notre Dame's #7 ranking in the preseason polls if Meyer was the HC and not Freeman. Turns out I was right, and I don't like that I was right.

afbhtvmty2hb1.gif

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Mocking Korean Drama GIF by The Swoon

I'll say the same to you as I would him...toughen up buttercup. 

barack obama shrug GIF

Not really sure what your deal is today or why you felt the need to go out of your way to tag me and get a response you knew I’d give you and then lash out. But hey, you do you.

Just now, MWil23 said:

barack obama shrug GIF

Not really sure what your deal is today or why you felt the need to go out of your way to tag me and get a response you knew I’d give you and then lash out. But hey, you do you.

lol I responded to you for a post bout Day. I didn't "go out of my way" to tag you. You put yourself in the line of fire with your stance on day. C'mon dude. 

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Nothing. It's banter. If we're getting that soft, I'll take another ban and be better off for it.

Can’t you just leave it short of an actual direct name call? We all know the rules. 

• Like 1