GB vs PHI : Post Game Recap

GHARMON9

1 hour ago, Lodestar said:

Can we at least wait and see what the diagnosis is?

My personal diagnosis is that didn't look good for his knee. Even if it isn't a season ending injury we ain't gonna win games with Clifford or Willis at the helm.

3 minutes ago, MantyWrestler said:

I tore mine wrestling my son his senior year. Taped it up and practiced for the last month before state with him. I wasn’t worth a crap but good enough to help him. in the end, it was a full tear. Walking on it is no indication that it’s not an ACL. Remember Jordy Nelson jogging off against Pittsburgh when he tore his. 

Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

In fairness though you make a good point. I really just want the MRI results lol. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

ACL has been ruled out I would think. It's a simple test they do and know right away. 

it is a simple test, but the test (as just about all physical exam tests) are not 100% accurate in ruling in or ruling out a given pathology.    The index of suspicion goes up/down based on the tests that are done on the field combined with the injury mechanism and athletes report of what happened and what they felt at the time.  

Edited by squire12

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

it is a simple test, but the test (as just about all physical exam tests) are not 100% accurate in ruling in or ruling out a given pathology.  

I've ruled it out. I'm willing it to be a minor injury and so it will be. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

Stairs + crutches + knee injury = bad idea

Whatever it takes to keep pressure off it.   They'd have a doctor or trainer there to help him.

Edited by NFLGURU