Cold Winter Nights Mafia CIVS WIN

Dome

1 minute ago, Pats#1 said:

My entire thought process has been going back and trying to pick up on what Malf was hinting at. In my opinion, Malf felt strongest towards the end about KSJ being scum, but didn't want to come right out and push it too hard.

I think malf got some Intel but didn't want to push to hard for some reason 

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Both of these are from d1, BOTH of them he quoted mookie directly. The first post he quotes mookie explaining his thoughts on pats but then asks him again later? 

Most of his game had been subtle nudges in varying directions and votes that are placed “for now”. 

He had made a very concentrated effort on not stepping out to far but I feel like he legimately didn’t even realize he was quoting the same person with those two posts, which leads me to believe that he was simply trying to interject himself into interactions with people and I’m honestly shocked this wasn’t seen earlier.

@Pats#1 @Whicker @Raves 

This is where our vote needs to be.

Famous Jameis

1 minute ago, Pats#1 said:

My entire thought process has been going back and trying to pick up on what Malf was hinting at. In my opinion, Malf felt strongest towards the end about KSJ being scum, but didn't want to come right out and push it too hard.

I get it, but I do feel like KSJ actually thought I was scum earlier (and he may still think so, I’m just saying his interaction at that point came across as truly feeling it)

Just now, Raves said:

I really don't think he was on ksj based on his posts, can you show which ones make you think he was doing so?  Since my thoughts are on Pats and FJ right now, I'm happy to go FJ first right now.

Famous

I'll go back and find them and repost.

I'm fine going with FJ. He has only popped in and out for most of the game and not done much until recently when most of the players are now gone.

2 minutes ago, Raves said:

I really don't think he was on ksj based on his posts, can you show which ones make you think he was doing so?  Since my thoughts are on Pats and FJ right now, I'm happy to go FJ first right now.

Famous

If you’re talking about malf, he did make a couple posts towards it and voted for him but it wasn’t a huge push.

Just now, Pats#1 said:

I'll go back and find them and repost.

I'm fine going with FJ. He has only popped in and out for most of the game and not done much until recently when most of the players are now gone.

Notice the bw on me started with ksj and touch getting heat.  It's really not the best option.  Malf was on to something and ksj is the best lynch 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I get it, but I do feel like KSJ actually thought I was scum earlier (and he may still think so, I’m just saying his interaction at that point came across as truly feeling it)

What made me first notice KSJ was his reluctance to vote for Bucs the 2nd time around, but admittedly, I do see the thought process of not wanting to waste a lynch, even though I the chances of success far outweighed risk.

That paired with Malf consistently questioning KSJ about his thought process, it felt like the best way to lean right now considering I don't have much else to go on.

Honestly, you gave me a scummy feeling for most of the thread up until this past day where you seemed to really start trying to figure stuff out, hopefully you're right/telling the truth.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

But earlier you wanted to vote me and now you have heat and you want to switch?

I've been pushing you or ksj yesterday and today, but not many are listening.  Malf was on to something and I'm gonna ride it out.  By voting ksj and seeing where how things play out 

2 minutes ago, Famous Jameis said:

I've been pushing you or ksj yesterday and today, but not many are listening.  Malf was on to something and I'm gonna ride it out.  By voting ksj and seeing where how things play out 

Malf also went after me?  Does that also make me scum?

Why do you keep saying Malf was on to something? First off he only got 3 investigations and one of them was on ET. You'll also have a pretty hard time getting me to believe he didn't investigate me considering he never voted for me.

If you're trying to say that you believe KSJ killed Malf because Malf was just suspicious of him, then I think that actually looks bad on you. That makes it look like you chose to kill Malf to make it look like KSJ would be scum. Both Raves and KSJ tunneled on Malf for large portions of the game. Why don't you suspect Raves of something similar?

Archived