Cold Winter Nights Mafia CIVS WIN

Dome

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

LMAO sit in the middle with my thoughts? I lead a lynch on Rags who flipped retired cop. Then I cornered famous and got him lynched and I’ve been pressing you since the start of the day. That’s not sitting in the middle of the fence.

You're reasoning and claims are middle of the fence....first i was predator, then i wasn't....first i killed mookie, then oops you didn't actually read so I didn't kill mookie....then when everyone else has claimed somehting specific, you conveniently claim the only role that can't be counter claimed.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

You haven’t played with me before.

that still doesn't explain it.  How would you have explained the role even when the actual ability is so counter to what you would think the role would be.

8 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

He’s reaching cause he knows he’s caught.

I know I'm most likely going to be lynched....but i'm not caught...which is why i'm still posting.

If I was scum and caught at this point....I'd just go right along with dome doing night early and saying good game.

Just now, Pats#1 said:

You're reasoning and claims are middle of the fence....first i was predator, then i wasn't....first i killed mookie, then oops you didn't actually read so I didn't kill mookie....then when everyone else has claimed somehting specific, you conveniently claim the only role that can't be counter claimed.

Van Helsing can't be counterclaimed either. Teenager is at least a role that exists in this game.

Just over 30 minutes until nightfall. Send in your moves. 

Votes:

KSJ - pats (111), touch (120), pats (122)

whicker - pats (111)

untouch - pats (111)

pats - touch (116)

raves - pats (119)

VC:

4 pats - whicker, untouch, raves

1 touch - Pats

Just now, kingseanjohn said:

This is going to seem strange. But I'm voting touch.

I hope you all keep your votes on Pats.

Doesn't matter, we lynch pats, he comes up Civ then we lynch Touch.  It helps even more that we get the protection from Whicker so there's no way they can win.

2 minutes ago, Raves said:

Doesn't matter, we lynch pats, he comes up Civ then we lynch Touch.  It helps even more that we get the protection from Whicker so there's no way they can win.

just sucks that i wont' get to enjoy the W while breathing...but i'm glad town gets the win

Votes:

KSJ - pats (111), touch (120), pats (122), touch (125)

whicker - pats (111)

untouch - pats (111)

pats - touch (116)

raves - pats (119)

VC:

3 pats - whicker, untouch, raves

2 touch - Pats, KSJ

Archived