Cold Winter Nights Mafia CIVS WIN

Dome

Everyone can copy/paste whatever they want now... I’ll be off an on all night to answer questions. I’ll post the pms in a bit if nobody else has.

Some roles had a “hidden ability” to create a bit of confusion and make unexplainable events. This was to cut down claims. I think it worked pretty well.

@domepatrol91 what was the "The Twins" hidden ability as we were pretty much the worse role in the game.  If either of us got lynched or killed at night we were screwed.  That's part of why I tunneled so hard was to make sure I didn't get lynched like last game. Though Math was obviously hiding something which didn't help either.

3 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

I had an interesting role. N1 I watched Malf and no one visited, N2 I tracked tk3 and he didnt visit anyone, N3 I had my hit. Mafia is lucky they hit me because ai wouldve gotten another shot because my shot was succesful.

Your “hidden ability” was your gun kept getting hits until it killed a civ.

Just now, Raves said:

@domepatrol91 what was the "The Twins" hidden ability as we were pretty much the worse role in the game.  If either of us got lynched or killed at night we were screwed.  That's part of why I tunneled so hard was to make sure I didn't get lynched like last game. Though Math was obviously hiding something which didn't help either.

Lol none. You were given a hard role that is equal to less than a townie as terms of balancing a game. You both played it very very well. 

Just now, Famous Jameis said:

Didn't want to post it before ltbf found the site bc he is my brother.  This was a lot funnier than the last game.  Can't wait for the next 

Explains a lot!

Welcome to the site @LetTheBallFly and thank you for you guys winning the game and letting the Saints get the Panthers/Eagles as a possible path to the NFCCG.

Archived