Cold Winter Nights Mafia CIVS WIN

Dome

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

Why did y'all try to lynch Malf?

Total fail.

My read on him came mostly because he brought up good points and disappeared then when he brought up as me being possibly scum with teammates telling me his playstyle and leaving it alone when I didn't comment set me off.  Just seemed scummy.  But he brought back some good reasoning with ET and I followed him on that BW.  @Famous Jameis so why did you kill him?  Still doesnt' make sense.

9 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Yeah I’m on my phone...

gimme a little while and I’ll be back on my laptop.

people are free to post them now if they want

Hot Blonde - (Civ aligned)

1-shot stabbing of the 1st person that visits you.

16.6% chance they die

16.6% chance they lose their powers

33.3% chance you block their move that night

33.3% chance you roleblock them the follow by night

You’ll come back as “Hot Blonde” when investigated.

Win when only your team remains.

my reasoning for telling any teenager with a hit to NOT hit me but to no avail. 

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

If our terrible team could beat you, I'd be worried about everyone in the playoffs.

Sounds like 2 of our players we'd normally start like Armstead will be playing for the playoffs though they missed this game.  I do agree it's an issue, but I'd still rather face the Panthers then Eagles than Atlanta and Vikings based on how we've played so far.

Serial Killer 

Flavored hits every even night.

During an investigation you’ll come back “Serial Killer” only if your role has been specifically mentioned by name in a write up.

Win when only your team remains, or if you kill The Dispatcher before they warn the public about you.

2 minutes ago, stallyns said:

16.6% chance they die

I'm sorry

2 minutes ago, stallyns said:

16.6% chance they die

Funny thing is, you "rolled" a 3... and that was the roleblock for that night.

Unfortunately, Rags gun that WHicker picked up was an unblockable shotgun. 

Great job, everyone!

4/5 nights we lynched scum.

In case people were wondering.

I did investigate et80 night 1, but i didnt get a result because the hermit also visited et80.

Thats why i had to press et80 as to which night he selfwatched. If he had not come in that night, or if he had claimed he selfwatched n2, he would have been difficult to lynch.

I invested mookie n2 and @Whicker n3. I left clues in thread to whicker that i knew his role was just a kid. "You have got to be kidding me". "Just a thought".

@Raves i dont have a laptop now so i cant see your sig, but really, there is no need. I was so happy you were tunneling me, but i couldnt show it. Probably bought me a couple more days to live.

7 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Your “hidden ability” was your gun kept getting hits until it killed a civ.

Lol none. You were given a hard role that is equal to less than a townie as terms of balancing a game. You both played it very very well. 

You suck.  This was such a hard game to play you don't even know.  I felt like I was going to slit my wrists 4 different times.  Mostly when KSJ started getting heat and I was doing my best not to let him die.

1 minute ago, Raves said:

You suck.  This was such a hard game to play you don't even know.  I felt like I was going to slit my wrists 4 different times.  Mostly when KSJ started getting heat and I was doing my best not to let him die.

Feels really good to survive to the end, huh?

You're welcome. 

1 minute ago, MathMan said:

Great job, everyone!

4/5 nights we lynched scum.

In case people were wondering.

I did investigate et80 night 1, but i didnt get a result because the hermit also visited et80.

Thats why i had to press et80 as to which night he selfwatched. If he had not come in that night, or if he had claimed he selfwatched n2, he would have been difficult to lynch.

I invested mookie n2 and @Whicker n3. I left clues in thread to whicker that i knew his role was just a kid. "You have got to be kidding me". "Just a thought".

@Raves i dont have a laptop now so i cant see your sig, but really, there is no need. I was so happy you were tunneling me, but i couldnt show it. Probably bought me a couple more days to live.

My sig says "I was an idiot and thought MathMan was Mafia when he was actually the cop.  Com join us in TAST for Mafia Games."

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

I'm not at my computer so I can't copy/paste but mine was 

"no other civs will die on the same night as you."

yours was pretty much this simple. no hidden abilities or anything.

Archived