Cold Winter Nights Mafia CIVS WIN

Dome

Just now, MathMan said:

Agreed. Especially since scum doesnt know if there is a vig out there 

Except that exposes the vig for them to kill and they still only lose 1 member possibly 2 if the vig took a great guess like Matts did vs bcb last game.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Possible.  I think it'd be idiotic for scum to do N1, but maybe.  

Ehhh

If a strong role was going to die and they have an opportunity to flip it onto someone who survives a lynch (or more) and wastes numerous civ lynches.. at which point scum hunting stops, the mafia who flipped receive civ-reads.. and the original lynch is forgotten because of a found-mafia.

The people who flipped on Bucs were some of the more savvy players on this site.

We can't just assume it was a "lucky" flip onto mafia.

Just now, MathMan said:

Why would that expose the vig?

The vig kills bucsfan tonight without claiming.

Ahhh I was thinking of it in regards to Matts role from last game.  STill getting up to speed to the roles used by the forums.

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

Ehhh

If a strong role was going to die and they have an opportunity to flip it onto someone who survives a lynch (or more) and wastes numerous civ lynches.. at which point scum hunting stops, the mafia who flipped receive civ-reads.. and the original lynch is forgotten because of a found-mafia.

The people who flipped on Bucs were some of the more savvy players on this site.

The only way this really makes sense is if both Pats and md4l were scum.  Otherwise, scum would've just needed to move a single vote to get one or the other.  

9 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Maybe we should go for Pats if we believe Rags theory that bucs can't be lynched yet

And what's pushing you towards me?

7 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Malf leading that last minute vote on bucs...

Bucs, malf, pats are my top three, assuming that there are three.

My reasoning for flipping to Bucs was obvious, simply trying to save myself

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Ehhh

Same response as above

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Yes, i could kind of see this happening if md4l or pats are mafia.

However, it happened so last minute that im thinking most mafia just stayed out of it

Just now, Ragnarok said:

The only way this really makes sense is if both Pats and md4l were scum.  Otherwise, scum would've just needed to move a single vote to get one or the other.  

Good point.

I suppose the only benefit to mafia would be to try to gain a civ-read on a key member and to keep the town preoccupied from scum hunting.

I just always get nervous when a scum survives a lynch, especially on a last minute flip.

I'm not saying I think there was scum involved, I'm just saying that I'm not ready to clear the people who led this.

Archived