Cold Winter Nights Mafia CIVS WIN

Dome

Like for you LTBF my feelings have been either you're scum or you're civ-non power role and just seems fishy because you are new to the game, it's hard to separate the two right now, though since I don't think you are holding a power-role as a civ then mentioning you doesn't really run the risk of outing you as someone I'm unsure of.

15 minutes ago, Raves said:

Like for you LTBF my feelings have been either you're scum or you're civ-non power role and just seems fishy because you are new to the game, it's hard to separate the two right now, though since I don't think you are holding a power-role as a civ then mentioning you doesn't really run the risk of outing you as someone I'm unsure of.

That’s an odd read to have

Y’all can lynch me for my bad read, we still got time. 

Two reactions to rags caught my eye Whicker and Malf. Whicker because of how confident he seemed that rags was civ and Malf because of how much he played it up that he doubted me, switched his vote and then moved back and later claimed he thought I investigated him. 

Outside of malf, I think everyone else who voted rags is civ. My guess is mafia avoided that like the plague because they knew he would come back civ. 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

That’s an odd read to have

I just feel like if he had a civ power role, which would be cop as I don't know what Hot Blonde or Just a Kid are, then he would know for sure who to target in voting and it def wouldn't be me, so from my best guess he might be a Twin, Just a Kid, or Hot Blonde then I can't assume it's a power role without knowing what they are, as I'm mostly worried about making sure I don't out the Cop, so he's either a civ role I'm not worried about being outed, or he's scum.

17 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Y’all can lynch me for my bad read, we still got time. 

Two reactions to rags caught my eye Whicker and Malf. Whicker because of how confident he seemed that rags was civ and Malf because of how much he played it up that he doubted me, switched his vote and then moved back and later claimed he thought I investigated him. 

Outside of malf, I think everyone else who voted rags is civ. My guess is mafia avoided that like the plague because they knew he would come back civ. 

The more I think about it, the less I like Malf

1. He's still alive despite finding mafia on a gut feeling on D1. Either he knew bucs was mafia and wanted to gain civ cred, or he was really good and, as mafia, he would be the first one I'd target

2. He accused me of jumping from MD4L to Pats on D1, which is a fair accusation. But he also jumped from MD4L to leading a BW against Bucs. Was it a way to save his Werewolf companion?

You and Whicker are still very high on my scum list.

9 hours ago, TedLavie said:

You conviniently forgot to say that you were a Pats voter before launching a BW on Bucs. In other words you never voted MD4L on that D1. But did what you could to save him. Still I strongly feel you're a civ.

Interesting that Whicker was so quick to jump on that BW btw.

Which BW are you talking about?

My votes this game have been:

RVS vote on Touch
RVS vote on Rags
Vote on MD4L, a werewolf
First vote on Bucs, a vampire
D2 vote on Bucs and one of the ones who was sure he should be the lynch
D3 vote for you when I was trying to correctly defend a strong TR.

My voting history has been clean this game.

8 hours ago, MathMan said:

There are 11 people left alive.

There are 5 known civs specials left

Twin 1

Twin 2

Cop

Just a kid

Hot blonde.

Known Bad guys:

At least 1 werewolf

Alien creature of some sort

Bad guys i suspect to exist:

1 more werewolf (mafia factions rarely have less than 3

1 more vampire (converted by bucs)

That only leaves 2 more players, which could be teenagers. 

Heres my thought on untouch.

Bucs converted touch on night 1.

Untouch is the last vampire.

I think he was legitimately trying to find werewolf last night as a hail mary attempt.

Bucs said he visited touch, and i think hes being honest with the WIFOM.

I can go touch

If more teenagers die tonight, be wary of ted and et80.

Why do you think Bucs converted someone?

3 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:
3 hours ago, Raves said:

Has anyone posted more without providing anything of use more than MathMan this game?  He literally makes a soft point for a wagon, then jumps to another, throwing out one theory after another seemingly to just keep people confused and guessing what is going on without moving anything forward.  Can we please lynch him already.

...sigh...

If we lynch Math now, who would you want to lynch tomorrow?

If et80 was civ, he would be more afraid of me.

Mafia wants to keep me around so i can be a scapegoate the next day. Especially if touch is civ.

Going with my gut on et80

if i get lynched, so be it

Just now, MathMan said:

In lore, vampires convert into other vampires, right?

Potentially, bucs couldnt die n1.

Just a thought.

But he was also lynched two nights in a role and lynching normally keeps you from using your ability, especially if it's a visit ability.  Which I admit I was wrong in not wanting to lynch him two days in a row.

Archived