WK2 GDT: PIT @ DEN

Broncofan

Just now, champ11 said:

Boโ€™s accuracy has been really poor imo. Physical traits look decent but his accuracy and decision making has been a big disappointment thru two weeks. Definitely true that our skill position groups are horrid thoughย 

I didn't see that this game. I'll have to watch again but I saw 1 overthrow on that long route and others were off dudes hands or he was throwing it away. I'm not gonna hate on the guy when he should have had about 350 yards of offense if guys could make a simple catch

Just now, Dbrog24 said:

No way Bo can work from there but that doesn't mean he's bad. Had roughly 275 yards of offense.

Meanwhile Williams had 1.5 avg yards per attempt, Jaleel had 2 avg for 23 yards...Bo had 25 by himself...you guys....come on

I also want Bo to be the savior, and he may very well be, but he has been awful his first couple games. Playcalling, blocking, run game and pretty pathetic displays from the position players all around haven't helped, but he has missed badly on a lot of his intermediate/deep throws. He'll get better but it's been rough to watch

• Like 2

The last 8 seasons since we won the superbowl have been a mix of mediocre and downright terrible but I donโ€™t remember many times Iโ€™ve felt as hopeless about the future as I do now.

ย 

The Sean Payton experiment was a horrendous failure and his hand picked franchise QB looks absolutely lost out there. I know itโ€™s only been a couple of games but I donโ€™t see him ever being anything better than a decent game manager and even that is a long long way off.

ย 

Looking at the schedule I think 3-14 is in play.ย 

20 minutes ago, Dbrog24 said:

I didn't see that this game. I'll have to watch again but I saw 1 overthrow on that long route and others were off dudes hands or he was throwing it away. I'm not gonna hate on the guy when he should have had about 350 yards of offense if guys could make a simple catch

There was that free play on the PIT offside where he had Sutton down the middle of the field and he bounced it. And the throw rolling to the sideline where Adkins maaaaybe couldโ€™ve brought it in but it was a poor throw being such a short one.ย 
ย 

I liked his pocket presence and his accuracy coming out of college, and thought his physical traits were limiting. The physical traits have been a pleasant surprise (he can genuinely make things happen with his feet, and heโ€™s got enough arm to effectively use the entire tree. But the accuracy and pocket feel havenโ€™t been what I expected.ย 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, rcpbawler said:

He wasn't good until Pittsburgh broke out everyone's favorite prevent defense.

Will have to see the replay but I donโ€™t think thatโ€™s true. It was true last week on the TD drive. But I didnโ€™t see prevent in the third quarter when Nix finally started attacking downfield.ย