IT'S TIME TO TAKE A GOOD HARD LOOK AT SALEH

doumeyer

Saleh with his 18-33 record is the fourth worst NY Jets head coach in Jets history only Adam Gase with a 9-23 record and Lou Hotz, 3-10 and Rich kotite 4-28 had worst records. The problem is Saleh had a heck of a lot more talent on his roster than any of the other three coaches had. But let me make it perfectly clear Gase, Hotz, & kotite were horrible coaches.

With that said the schedule the Jets have we are going to win games, but Saleh will never win the big game.

cc Woody Johnson

cc Chis Johnson

cc Joe Douglas

Can't believe Saleh drafted Zach Wilson and injured Rodgers. What a dolt!

Dude's been dealt the worst hand, and yeah, he's not some offensive guru, but put it into perspective. You can't win with ZW at QB. You're just playing with both hands behind your back.

16 hours ago, ekill08x said:

he will never lead us to a superbowl. imagine the jets in that game and he has to gameplan against a better HC lol. he cant be this teams HC after this year. If we dont at least make an AFCCG appearance he needs to go.

that is my exact opinion on SALEH i AGREE

9 hours ago, rickyt31 said:

I was hyped when we hired him but over the years, he proved that he wasn't the reason why the 49ers defense was successful. He had some good wins, but that's it. This is his chance to prove me wrong. Rodgers getting hurt is the reason he was given another chance. 

The worst part is if Rodgers leads us to the playoffs he's safe.

1 hour ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

We’ve seen great offensive minds become head coaches or good coaches find an up and coming OC to develop QBs. We need to go offensive in the offseason but I think Rodgers will go one more season and they keep Saleh for continuity. 

I like the culture Saleh has established - just need him to clamp up his defense this year to prove that he's at minimum a master of his domain.

The only reason why Saleh is safe is because Rodgers wants/likes him. No other reason.

I would love to be wrong, but I believe that the next head coach/GM of this franchise will also be starting a new era at QB. 

IF somehow Rodgers would accept a new regime, that would be the ultimate win/win situation.

But, we are the Jets. So we will ultimately be forced to choose between keeping Rodgers or getting a new regime.