Week 2 Games

Leader

23 minutes ago, LLcheesehead12 said:

Caused an interception to happen

Also, Mike McDaniel should come under intense heat.  His play calling and management is awful!!!

His clock management at the end of the first half was comically bad and the defensive effort is questionable at best

Actually make that both Tua and McDaniel.  They have reached the awful Brian Daboll and Daniel Jones level.

I mean seriously?  What the hell was that garbage throw?

If I were a Dolphins fan, I'd call for both of them to get drop kicked outta here

Edited by LLcheesehead12

5 hours ago, Leader said:

It shouldn’t be his choice at this point. Doctors shouldn’t clear him to play. 

Do we not remember what Dave Duerson and Junior Seau did to themselves because life got too difficult with their brain trauma. 

The NFL and doctors need to pull the plug on Tua's career. 

Edited by Old Guy
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Old Guy said:

OK, so now we know the Dolphins doctors are going to clear him to play. We also know the NFL won't demand an outside doctor give a second, third opinion. 

Given the nature of the injury, I find it hard to determine how he could be *forced* into retirement. I'm thinking that eventually, his brain would heal enough that he'd be able to play again. It's whether it's prudent to do so that matters.

I think the most forceful the team could come down on things (for a player under contract) is "We dont think you should play again....we highly recommend you dont"

Could Tua take their advice...then declare he was medically forced to retire? That might be difficult to prove legally. 

58 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

Sucks for Tua, but this is the opportunity Tannehill has been waiting for.

Was just going to post this. Obvious landing spot for Tanny now. 

Edited by packfanfb