2024 GDT Week #2 1-0 Steelers Visit the 0-1 Broncos

Who will be the starting QB this week?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the starting QB this week?

• Russell Wilson. If he's healthy, he's the man.
    • Justin Fields. Russ won't be ready and Justin will be the man.
    • Justin Fields. The offense is better in his hands.

3 minutes ago, VigilantZombie said:

My guess, precautionary. Probably a little sore/discomfort and they said let's just give you a rest day so it doesn't become something. 

Groin/core issues can make it difficult to bring players down, so maybe this is something that has been nagging him.

2 hours ago, bigben07MVP said:

I hope Warren gets a little more run. We’re going to need all hands on deck if Surtain can slow down GP. Honestly, GP might be getting to the point where he’s just slightly containable. Surtain is a big test for Pickens. Tomorrow could go a long way in determining Pickens’ superstardom.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, August4th said:

starting to lean to Denver win

if the defence is legit (I think it is) then these games at worst will be close but denver is really in rebuild mode and it's a rookie QB. If this defence lost to a rookie QB, then forget calling it elite at all.

Watt will feast. If they have an extra player to block him, then someone else will get to the QB.

who allows less yards, Surtain or JPj?

4 hours ago, warfelg said:

Just saw a tweet from an aggregator who posted a Colin Cowherd clip that he said the 2023 offense was better? 

Its been one week.   I dont expect much of this offense, but the offense early last season was much more aggravating than the offense I watched last week.   Last year, the QB who shall remain nameless refused to look beyond 10 yards down the field to throw the ball.   Fields certainly had his struggles, and this offense may not be notably better, but not sure jow anyone can label it worse, especially after one week.

Not sure why I bothered addressing it.    Colin Cowherd is one of the biggest hacks out there, who, much like Skip Bayless, needs to constantly say stupid, rage-baiting nonsense to stay somewhat relevant.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, warfelg said:

Whispers: We should be starting to worry that maybe Jones is just a bust

He looked good last year, but who knows?   Wouldnt be the first time we've had players look good early on and then notably regress.