2024 WEEK 2 | vs Atlanta (MNF)

Kiltman

2 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Good thing we can include the plays he made with his legs lmfao. He played a good game. Before the Barkley drop he was 21/27 with 270 all purpose yards and 2 TD's. I am not calling that average sorry.

just exclude the picks? ok.

1 minute ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I mean you will never catch me saying otherwise. I have said the exact same. I just don't agree with pointing the finger at Saquon and saying it is all his fault when the team clearly had many other issues.

The loss is his fault

the performance of the team is a wider net

saquon played well. He’s not responsible for the overall poor performance of the team 

he’s responsible for the loss

Just now, Last Stand said:

I’m flabbergasted this is even a conversation

If Jalen had fumbled the ball there, and the falcons had recovered it I’m convinced this conversation would be different

its black and white

catch it game over

it’s not well if sirianni had kicked the FG 3 quarters ago maybe possibly we wouldn’t be in this position

I cannot believe he dropped it… absolute LAY UP play. I’m a Barkley guy as well but brutal play. Onto next week dudes!!!

Just now, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

If you go back and read the original post you responded to I talked about the only INT he had and why I don't really hold that against him. I also in that post specified before the Barkley drop. lol

I hold it against him, and he's currently on pace to throw 25.5 int's.

1 minute ago, Jeezla said:

just exclude the picks? ok.

Picks?

pick on a drive that should’ve never happened

id be interested in how many teams pull out a win once they’ve literally coughed it up

i blame the defense for 3.5 quarters

but they made a key stop on 4th down,

Jalen quarterbacked a game icing drive

barkley reopened a game that was over

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Last Stand said:

The loss is his fault

the performance of the team is a wider net

saquon played well. He’s not responsible for the overall poor performance of the team 

he’s responsible for the loss

I mean this just feels like an emotional response. That is fine... but it doesn't make it true.

2 minutes ago, Art_Vandalay said:

Shi happens. Great teams overcome mistakes. The D should be able to prevent a hobbled Kirk Cousins from leading a TD drive in a minute at the Linc. It’s not that they let it happen. It’s that we all knew it was gonna happen after the drop. This is a mentally weak team.

Can't really argue against this.