• The Iron Giant
    • Little Giants
    • Big Fish
    • Godzilla
    • Star Wars (The Forbes Be With You)
    • The League
    • The Sopranos

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

I just have not been impressed with Kingsbury through two weeks. You cannot consistently waste first down. 

I don’t know the exact number of times that we are ending up with 2nd and ‘longer than 10’ but the bubble screens and quick passes outside are designed to stretch the field horizontally, so we have room up the middle.  We have gotten a lot of success with Robinson up the middle, and they’ve done a lot of designed Daniels runs up the middle too 

• Like 1

I have never in my life seen a team false start in the red zone 4 times in one game at their own stadium.

It’s sort of funny, last week someone was telling me to stop bitching about field goals because the Steelers won 18-10 with 6 FGs. How are we feeling? Enjoying 6 FGs?

1 minute ago, naptownskinsfan said:

I don’t know the exact number of times that we are ending up with 2nd and ‘longer than 10’ but the bubble screens and quick passes outside are designed to stretch the field horizontally, so we have room up the middle.  We have gotten a lot of success with Robinson up the middle, and they’ve done a lot of designed Daniels runs up the middle too 

The false starts aren’t helping either but my lord you can’t just waste first down over and over. 

Just now, e16bball said:

I have never in my life seen a team false start in the red zone 4 times in one game at their own stadium.

It’s sort of funny, last week someone was telling me to stop bitching about field goals because the Steelers won 18-10 with 6 FGs. How are we feeling? Enjoying 6 FGs?

Four of the five of them are direct results of end zone failures.  It’s not like we can hang our hats on 40-50 yard FGs 

Just now, naptownskinsfan said:

Four of the five of them are direct results of end zone failures.  It’s not like we can hang our hats on 40-50 yard FGs 

All field goals are the result of failures.

I guess not the ones at the end of the half or the end of the game where you are running out of time. The rest of them, though, are always failures to score TDs. 

Edited by e16bball