Week 3 Games

Leader

22 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

Can't suspend a guy before the legal system plays out, the rule for "guys for whom it is a PR crisis to keep playing" is "Commissioner's Exempt List", but the NFL apparently didn't think that car crimes rose to that level.  He probably will not be playing for the Chiefs next year, though.

He'll get a 2-4 game suspension but I cannot imagine KC parts ways with him.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, LLcheesehead12 said:

Not on our schedule and a zero threat to us.  They need to upset KC.

We won't play either unless it's in the playoffs.  ATL appears to be the best team in the NFC-S.  A loss by the Falcons helps GB in the NFC standings.  A loss by KC does nothing useful.

10 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

We won't play either unless it's in the playoffs.  ATL appears to be the best team in the NFC-S.  A loss by the Falcons helps GB in the NFC standings.  A loss by KC does nothing useful.

i dunno, New Orleans was #1 in DVOA after 2 weeks, by a giant margin. Tough loss to PHI today, but I think NO is looking better than ATL so far.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

i dunno, New Orleans was #1 in DVOA after 2 weeks, by a giant margin. Tough loss to PHI today, but I think NO is looking better than ATL so far.

Honestly, I think NO is a mirage, but we'll know a lot more after week 4 when NO heads to ATL.

Edited by Mazrimiv

1 hour ago, Mazrimiv said:

If ATL had drafted Odunze rather than Penix, they would be looking kind of scary.

It's SO weird when fellow Packer fans 💩 on drafting a QB of the future. I mean "we" did it when "we" did it but still. That's like our thing and it's worked out pretty swell for us. I'm of the opinion you draft someone you think is a franchise QB 100% of the time you have the chance. I personally don't think that's Penix but if they do I can't argue with their thought process. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, wgbeethree said:

It's SO weird when fellow Packer fans 💩 on drafting a QB of the future. I mean "we" did it when "we" did it but still. That's like our thing and it's worked out pretty swell for us. I'm of the opinion you draft someone you think is a franchise QB 100% of the time you have the chance. I personally don't think that's Penix but if they do I can't argue with their thought process. 

We didn't do it with the #9 pick.

28 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

So you are going QB with Williams at #1 overall if GB had that pick?

It's pretty unlikely you're going to have the #1 pick if you already have a franchise QB, but yeah. Literally. Every. Single. Time. 

They're so rare. There's been like a dozen of them IMO in the entire draft the last 20 years (and I would have been wrong about probably half of them). 

I think in the last 15 years with our available picks I probably would have really pounded the table for Nick Foles and Sam Howell.

Edited by wgbeethree

All may not be well in Vegas. I guess losing to Carolina will do that.

LAS VEGAS -- Antonio Pierce angrily rocked back and forth for more than five minutes at the postgame podium, the Las Vegas Raiders coach searching for answers in the wake of his team's stunning 36-22 loss to the Carolina Panthers.

Pierce was sure of one thing: His team did not show up for its home opener -- and he went in on some unnamed players.

"As the game went on," Pierce said, "I think there was definitely some individuals that made business decisions. And we'll make business decisions going forward, as well.