2024 GDT Steelers 2-0 host the 2-0 Chargers

One 0 Has to Go  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who is 3-0 after this game?

• Steelers
    • Chargers

3 minutes ago, JustPlainNasty said:

Congratulations on good results today for a couple guys I give a hard time Calvin Austin & C Patterson. 

Did Warren get hurt or re-aggravate the hamstring ?

3 minutes ago, JustPlainNasty said:

Congratulations on good results today for a couple guys I give a hard time Calvin Austin & C Patterson. 

I don't think Warren is 100%. He won't publicly say anyhing, but he looks like he's recovering. 

39 minutes ago, JustPlainNasty said:

He definitely did, because he didn’t see a snap for at least 2 quarters. He’s not explosive right now, it sucks. 

Very interesting having to listen on SXM and not comment on here on the game. Then coming here to see the reactions and it’s…interesting. 

This is an Arthur Smith offensive game. Hit them, hit them, small plays. Then in the second half you hit big pass plays and big holes on offense as DBs and LBs try to cheat the run then the front 7 is just so tired taking on the big bodies. 

Get used to slow first halves and big second halves men. Welcome to 2020’s bully ball. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, warfelg said:

Very interesting having to listen on SXM and not comment on here on the game. Then coming here to see the reactions and it’s…interesting. 

This is an Arthur Smith offensive game. Hit them, hit them, small plays. Then in the second half you hit big pass plays and big holes on offense as DBs and LBs try to cheat the run then the front 7 is just so tired taking on the big bodies. 

Get used to slow first halves and big second halves men. Welcome to 2020’s bully ball. 

Yeah, I can still do without that toss to Najee though, especially against a defense like that.

44 minutes ago, warfelg said:

Well said 

• Like 1