2024 GDT Steelers 2-0 host the 2-0 Chargers

One 0 Has to Go  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who is 3-0 after this game?

• Steelers
    • Chargers

Benton had his moments.  He gets highlighted in one set.  Heyward was the star but they showed Loudermilk having a good play and Roberts and Porter and Bishop making tackles.

Edited by jebrick
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, jebrick said:

Benton had his moments.  He gets highlighted in one set.  Heyward was the start but they showed Loudermilk having a good play and Roberts and Porter and Bishop making tackles.

It does seem like Loudermilk is finally finding a place. 

21 hours ago, MOSteelers56 said:

It does seem like Loudermilk is finally finding a place. 

Most didn’t recognize his improvement last year, but he flashed and I was bigger on him than Leal before Demarvin became a camp darling. I think he’s limited as a pass rusher, though. With Leal having a little edge there. I think Loudermilk will be a solid 3-4 DE backup for a few years. He’s not in the athletic class of a Brett Kiesel…

Edited by rlon

On 9/25/2024 at 2:11 PM, jebrick said:

Good breakdown of the Dline play.

It is going to be so hard to replace Heyward

they have a few years to do it either in UFA or the draft.  Will they wait until he retires or try sooner and make sure?

7 minutes ago, jebrick said:

2025 draft is epic for DTs.  They will be good ones going in the 2nd round

I remember hearing this. I feel like there was another likely position of need that was to be strong also. RB maybe? Things seem to have lined up well for us.

11 hours ago, bigben07MVP said:

Have you watched Joshua Farmer at all yet?

Not that I have paid attention to.  I am generally looking at ones that "fit the Steeler mold" like TJ. Sanders (SC) or Deone Walker(KY), who is going in the top 10 if not top 5.  Lee Hunter(CFU), DeMonte Capehart(Clem) and Payton Page(Clem).

So 6'4+ 290lb+  A Cam replacement

For DEs, Nic Scourton(T A&M), Landon Jackson(Ark) and Jordan Burch(Ore and my favorite).

I have a lot more lined up to see. Dani Dennis-Sutton(Penn St) is interesting.  Shemar Stewart(Texas A&M) Rylie Mills (ND).

Edited by jebrick
  • Like 1