• or Seahawks (2-0)
    • Lions (1-1)
    • or Cardinals (1-1)
    • Ravens (1-1)
    • or Cowboys (1-1)
    • 49ers (1-1)
    • or Rams (0-2)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/22/2024 at 05:00 PM

16 minutes ago, Football_Bachelor08 said:

No excuse for this with how offense-friendly the rules are these days.

Sure there is. What's the numbers for Rushing yds and Rushing TD's for those seasons as well? I bet it's up this season so far?

Fans don't want to hear it but the NFL runs in cycles. Teams the first 3 weeks have been pounding the rock like it is the 90's.  NFL defenses over this past decade have been constructed to stop the pass with nickle/dime DB'S on the field attempting to limit the splash chunk plays. 

Easier to run when the the boxes are light.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Sure there is. What's the numbers for Rushing yds and Rushing TD's for those seasons as well? I bet it's up this season so far?

Fans don't want to hear it but the NFL runs in cycles. Teams the first 3 weeks have been pounding the rock like it is the 90's.  NFL defenses over this past decade have been constructed to stop the pass with nickle/dime DB'S on the field attempting to limit the splash chunk plays. 

Oline play is down across the NFL. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

This was after week 1. 

I went here and averaged the pass % (not sure its a 1:1 comp, but should be close)

It came through 3 weeks (minus 2 games) =  54.74516129%

r/nfl - The percentage of scrimmage plays that are passes by year. (Small sample size alert, but 2024 is at its lowest point since 1992; the peak was 2016)

src

• Like 1

1 minute ago, minutemancl said:

The Seahawks are good, no doubt about it. They've played Bo Nix, Jacoby Brissett, and Skylar Thompson/Tim Boyle. MNF next week is going to be telling.

Seahawks good lol? Lololool. They’re our sons. 

18 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

The Seahawks are good, no doubt about it. They've played Bo Nix, Jacoby Brissett, and Skylar Thompson/Tim Boyle. MNF next week is going to be telling.

Their offense is absolutely good. Geno is cooking, the WR's are producing. The only question mark is their offensive line, which sucks, but Geno has been negating that since last year.

The defense nobody really knows yet because of who they've played.

9 hours ago, DannyB said:

I think his haters go a little overboard, but to say you literally have NO idea at all why people bring up character/personality red flags with him seems willfully ignorant. I'm not saying it's a fire like some are, but there's some smoke.

As of now I'm still leaning towards him being naturally talented enough that he'll ultimately be fine, but I understand why his personality and the way he conducts himself rubs some people the wrong way

I didn’t follow him that much in college so I’m not speaking on those years. I’m sure there were some things then that turned people off. But you’re talking about a time when most people regret the way they acted in some way. Since he’s been a Bear he hasn’t done or said anything to make me question his character. In his press conferences he’s well spoken, thoughtful and accountable. I can guarantee that most people who hate Caleb over his personality fully support other players with more character concerns. It really seems like people are clinging to a couple little things he may have done in college and/or have let the media dictate their narrative.