Sunday Night Football: Kansas City Chiefs (2-0) @ Atlanta Falcons (1-1)

Football_Bachelor08

Sunday Night Football: Kansas City Chiefs (2-0) @ Atlanta Falcons (1-1)  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Chiefs
    • Falcons

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/23/2024 at 12:15 AM

29 minutes ago, scar988 said:

Falcons might just actually be good. They have the pieces to be good. Just need it to all come together. Hopefully the last two weeks are a sign that it's all coming together.

After watching ATL tonight, I have to wonder whether ATL fans are frustrated by the Penix pick.  This Falcons team appears to have a lot of pieces in place.  Odenze would look pretty good in a Falcons uniform right now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mazrimiv said:

After watching ATL tonight, I have to wonder whether ATL fans are frustrated by the Penix pick.  This Falcons team appears to have a lot of pieces in place.  Odenze would look pretty good in a Falcons uniform right now.

or another DL/EDGE player

Glad I faded Kelce, he’s old and not what he used to be. Even last year efficiency took a big step in the wrong direction. 

Rice is the guy there now. And if you drafted him this year, you have a high chance of winning your league. The guys who win millions playing bestball fantasy all have said Rice is a Late 2nd Round Pick if the suspension scare never happens. His end of season run was nuts. I drafted him a ton in bestball in the 4th-6th Round, and 7th Round in my home league.