Week 4 GDT: Eagles(2-1) @ Buccaneers(2-1) - What will it be this week?

AZ_Eaglesfan

9 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

I mean Tampa Bay seems like Hurts Kryptonite team lol

Because Bowles knows how to force him to play QB

hurts blitz numbers are top 5 in the league right now though. This should be the real test. If he plays well without AJ and Devonta and probably most importantly Lane then he’s likely turned a corner against the blitz

his turnovers on the other hand. That’s a remain to be seen

1 minute ago, Last Stand said:

Because Bowles knows how to force him to play QB

hurts blitz numbers are top 5 in the league right now though. This should be the real test. If he plays well without AJ and Devonta and probably most importantly Lane then he’s likely turned a corner against the blitz

his turnovers on the other hand. That’s a remain to be seen

I think it is too early to assume AJ is out this week. If he isn't practicing on Friday then ya he will probably be out, but we will see.

I don't think Smitty and Lane play this week. It is possible, but seems unlikely especially for Lane.

25 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I think it is too early to assume AJ is out this week. If he isn't practicing on Friday then ya he will probably be out, but we will see.

I don't think Smitty and Lane play this week. It is possible, but seems unlikely especially for Lane.

Hamstrings are feisty I’d be surprised if he plays

1 wrong move and he’s out 3 more weeks

id definitely rather them play it safe

2 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

AJ would have to practice in full before Friday if he's to play on Sunday. Otherwise they won't risk him with the bye coming the following week.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

AJ would have to practice in full before Friday if he's to play on Sunday. Otherwise they won't risk him with the bye coming the following week.

Wouldn't bank on AJ, Smitty or Lane playing with the bye being next week; let em' heal up, there's a lot of season left.

20 hours ago, Last Stand said:

This should be the real test. If he plays well without AJ and Devonta and probably most importantly Lane then he’s likely turned a corner against the blitz

Be a GD miracle if that occurs given the players mentioned above not playing,  let's be real?

As I mentioned in the other thread if this game plan isn't Packers 2022 were we intentionally pound the  rock 40x+ given the complete lack of WR"s at Hurts disposal, Kellen Moore needs to be shot! 

The opposite will undoubtedly occur and Jalen will be asked to throw 50+ times to the Studs like Wilson, Dotson, Campbell and newly signed and probably elevated PS WR (John Ross)  instead, watch. 

Edited by Nabbs4u

If AJ is good too go then throw him out there. IDC about no bye week. He's either good or he's not. Yes there's a lot of season left but every game matters and we can't afford to just throw one away on being "safe". 

Without all them guys we aren't gonna beat them unless we feed Barkley 20+ and 5+ targets plus a defensive game identical to last week. Can Barkley carry us ... Yes.  Can the defense carry us again... ? That's the real question