Week 4 GDT: Eagles(2-1) @ Buccaneers(2-1) - What will it be this week?

AZ_Eaglesfan

16 minutes ago, UndyTaker said:

That's gotta be awkward? 

Steen was next to Lane to begin camp, apparently has moved to allow Becton to be next to Lane, only to take back said locker because he's probably starting week 4 vs TB?

I get it, but seems awkward? I guess it's probably the norm. 🤷‍♂️

4 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

That's gotta be awkward? 

Steen was next to Lane to begin camp, apparently has moved to allow Becton to be next to Lane, only to take back said locker because he's probably starting week 4 vs TB?

I get it, but seems awkward? I guess it's probably the norm. 🤷‍♂️

Also, Becton said he'll play Sunday or at least alluded he will. So... 

2 hours ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

If AJ is good too go then throw him out there. IDC about no bye week. He's either good or he's not. Yes there's a lot of season left but every game matters and we can't afford to just throw one away on being "safe". 

Without all them guys we aren't gonna beat them unless we feed Barkley 20+ and 5+ targets plus a defensive game identical to last week. Can Barkley carry us ... Yes.  Can the defense carry us again... ? That's the real question

Rookie Bo Nix beat that same team, in Tampa last weekend.  Without AJ and Devonta, no excuse for Jalen to not win this game.

2 hours ago, downundermike said:

Rookie Bo Nix beat that same team, in Tampa last weekend.  Without AJ and Devonta, no excuse for Jalen to not win this game.

Here's hoping the Eagles Defense can get 7 sacks  (yeah right 👌) and recreate Baker looking like Cleveland Browns Baker?

If we look like the first two weeks defensively, it won't matter WTF Jalen Hurts Does!!! Let's be crystal clear!

Edited by Nabbs4u

10 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

True FQB will over come those odds. Or so I will be told before the end of the week. 

Already chalking it up as a loss? It is true though, it is not a world class team. We are still favored on the road. Let's not start preparing excuses for our 50M QB.

I don't expect us to win, because even with a fully healthy team, Hurts has done bad against them. But man, would I love a win, specially against them. 

11 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

True FQB will over come those odds. Or so I will be told before the end of the week. 

Um yeah they do.  Have you looked at what Josh Allen is surrounded with? Don't start making excuses already.  50 million dollars a year he better be a lot better than he was in the 1st few weeks.

Edited by CasperX22

The Eagles should be able to handle Tampa Even with all the injuries they've got.  Denver kind of exposed Tampa a bit as frauds showing the flukey nature of their win over Detroit where they were outgained 2-1.  Hurts just needs to avoid the drive killing plays aka bad sacks and turnovers and the offense should be fine.  They need to lean on Saquan a bit this week and I'd like to see Shipley get involved as well to give him a breather.  I suspect we will see more heavy sets with Stoll being added to the active roster and being down 3 WR.

Secondary has a tough matchup this week, but they are equipped to handle it.  Their run game isn't much to worry about, so they should be able to make them 1 dimensional.

1 hour ago, CasperX22 said:

Um yeah they do.  Have you looked at what Josh Allen is surrounded with? Don't start making excuses already.  50 million dollars a year he better be a lot better than he was in the 1st few weeks.

If Hurts was throwing to Khalil Shakir, Keon Coleman, and Mack Hollins...he'd be the front runner for MVP right now instead of Allen.