Does Jordan have a legit shot at DPOY?

navysaintsfan

58 tackles, 12 sacks, 1 INT for a TD, 2 FFs, and a whopping 12 passes defended. Their is literally no defensive lineman even close with PDs. It's made a huge difference with the D. He is at the moment 5th in sacks in the league. Has been a total monster. You all know this. What is the chances he gets a much deserved DPOY? I don't think there is a more well rounded elite DE in football right now.

Should he be in the discussion? Absolutely.

Will he actually win it? 1%  chance.

As @whodatworm23 mentioned, too many people are too enamored with sack totals. I believe it will go to either Campbell or Donald. Much like the "MVP" voting, it'll go to a guy who is on an already very good defense, which is a shame.  

On 12/26/2017 at 11:47 AM, SWATcha said:

Should he be in the discussion? Absolutely.

Will he actually win it? 1%  chance.

As @whodatworm23 mentioned, too many people are too enamored with sack totals. I believe it will go to either Campbell or Donald. Much like the "MVP" voting, it'll go to a guy who is on an already very good defense, which is a shame.  

Two other guys like Jordan that dont get enough pub is Chicago's Akiem Hicks and Pittsburgh's Cam Heyward. Both guys have had stller seasons and rarely get mentioned.

2 hours ago, whodatworm23 said:

Two other guys like Jordan that dont get enough pub is Chicago's Akiem Hicks and Pittsburgh's Cam Heyward. Both guys have had stller seasons and rarely get mentioned.

And to think, he used to be a Saint ....

Archived